Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I was browsing r/japan about the refugee question

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
I was browsing r/japan subreddit and i put in search bar refugee to see what they say.And most were saying how Japan is racist how they have to accept refugees.Thing is all people posting this were not Japanese they were from countries like germany sweden etc i checked their profiles.Jfl whites are like jews.

I truly hope Japan will not capitulate to ZOG and keep its identity. Now with automation, immigration becomes literally useless.

I truly hope Japan will not capitulate to ZOG and keep its identity. Now with automation, immigration becomes literally useless.
They should only accept white refugees. Even slavnigger jewkrainian genes will be an upgrade!

Japan is literaly occupied by USA

They should only accept white refugees. Even slavnigger jewkrainian genes will be an upgrade!
I read a news article a few days ago that said that Chinese and Japanese men were trying to host Ukrainian female refugees to their homes with the sole intention of having sex. I gotta say, they were quite low-inhibmaxxed to just say it outright:feelsthink:

I read a news article a few days ago that said that Chinese and Japanese men were trying to host Ukrainian female refugees to their homes with the sole intention of having sex. I gotta say, they were quite low-inhibmaxxed to just say it outright:feelsthink:
Based i would doo that too jfl.But for Croatia not many jewkranians refugees here we only got about 5k i believe even tho we are close.

Japan is literaly occupied by USA

Based i would doo that too jfl.But for Croatia not many jewkranians refugees here we only got about 5k i believe even tho we are close.
Rapefugeemaxxing is legit.:feelsthink::blackpill:

Yeah they tend not to care what the woke ZOG culture thinks of them. They are still cucks in their own country though.

Yeah they tend not to care what the woke ZOG culture thinks of them. They are still cucks in their own country though.
East Asian men who live in East Asia are probably the most based cucks can get.

I was browsing r/japan subreddit and i put in search bar refugee to see what they say.And most were saying how Japan is racist how they have to accept refugees.Thing is all people posting this were not Japanese they were from countries like germany sweden etc i checked their profiles.Jfl whites are like jews.
How many Chinese and Koreans live in Japan?

Something like ~1,2 million combined, about 1% if the population.

Koreans and Chinese are associated with crime in Japan, many run shady busines. Koreans are japan's favorite scapegoats.

How many Chinese and Koreans live in Japan?
Something like ~1,2 million combined, about 1% if the population.

Koreans and Chinese are associated with crime in Japan, many run shady busines. Koreans are japan's favorite scapegoats.
They weren't talking about them they wanted Japan to accept thousands of Syrians

They weren't talking about them they wanted Japan to accept thousands of Syrians
I know, I was just answering his question. Idk why people are talking about syrians if japan already has problems with Chinese and Koreans who are seem as troublesome and have a few things in common, imagine bringing a culture 0% related like middle-easterners.

you mean whites are slaves that empower jews.

or even worse if you're from other asian country like china/korea/SEA, or black.
at least they fantasize about western people(which they refer as "american:chad:"), never heard of incel, and want white dick SO BAD.
FUCK JAPANESE WOMAN, FUCK JAPANESE WOMAN.

niggers already have africaa. keep them in there where they can destroy their own countries