Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL i was banned from cucktears for telling the truth

satancel

satancel

Banned
-
and i didnt even abuse anyone or swear. i just told them that they are echo chamber and love to mock ugly virgins. noone even answered to me. and yet they still saying we are echo chamber banning for everything we dont like xD just fucking lol at them i hope they fucking die in suffering in hell i hope someone breaks their bones

I wanna pour boiling water on all CuckQueer members.

B-b-but you ban everyone who has sex! Stop being an entitled manchild, she owes you nothing!

Seriously, we gotta get rid of these romantic comedies, they're putting the wrong ideas into guys' heads.

You shouldn't be surprised.

and i didnt even abuse anyone or swear. i just told them that they are echo chamber and love to mock ugly virgins. noone even answered to me. and yet they still saying we are echo chamber banning for everything we dont like xD just fucking lol at them i hope they fucking die in suffering in hell i hope someone breaks their bones
One of the things I came to realize as I grew up is that most people, in any group, do not care about the truth, whatever it might be. The intelligent minority that actually does care for the truth usually doen't subscribe to any ideology wholesale, so chances of meeting them in a subreddit or a forum are miniscule, and even if they do see truth being presented, they probably won't comment on what they perceive as self-evident or otherwise obvious. So, everything comes down to one other minority: people who lean towards that ideology, but aren't sure and can be persuaded, and here's the other thing I learned: most people care about how you say things more than they care about what you say. They will shrug away from upfront messages conflicting their beliefs or go into denial mode. I suppose that was what has happened to you.

You expected a logical and sophisticated response from cucks who bullied a virgin into suicide and continue to bully virgins all day for no reason?

One of the things I came to realize as I grew up is that most people, in any group, do not care about the truth, whatever it might be. The intelligent minority that actually does care for the truth usually doen't subscribe to any ideology wholesale, so chances of meeting them in a subreddit or a forum are miniscule, and even if they do see truth being presented, they probably won't comment on what they perceive as self-evident or otherwise obvious. So, everything comes down to one other minority: people who lean towards that ideology, but aren't sure and can be persuaded, and here's the other thing I learned: most people care about how you say things more than they care about what you say. They will shrug away from upfront messages conflicting their beliefs or go into denial mode. I suppose that was what has happened to you.

well said
>HURRR DURRRR INCELS BAN FOR TRUTH THEY ARE ECHO CHAMBER THEY ARE MISOGINISTIC TERRIBLE PEOPLE THATS WHY THEYRE INCELS

well i cant even understand cucktears if we are so stupid and autistic as they claim why are they butthurting about us? why are they monitoring us 24/7 posting fucking walls of texts about some virgins on the internet? who started this subreddit? who exactly created cucktears? maybe someone tried to accomplish something?

Last edited:
I got banned for saying short haired women are less attractive than long haired women. They weren't having it.

I got banned for saying short haired women are less attractive than long haired women. They weren't having it.
May or may not be because the Reddit is primarily run by short haired feminist cunts who have nothing better to do

IT is a bunch of SJWs who love to lie about incels and generalize them. They mock us for being a bubble when in fact they refused to even debate us.

You can't have an ideology if you have a dialogue. You can have a shouting match, though, so my guess is that more reasonable of the bunch aren't interested in that match, and others are ideologically predisposed against any contact with us that doesn't involve feeding off us.