Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was at a theme park today

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Nagisa_Shingetsu

Captain
★★
Ok so I was at Six Flags today with my family and I saw so many hot foods. Like it was crazy seeing the number of chicks wearing shorts and crop tops. Lmao, I damn near had a boner the whole time I was there.

It sucks because those chicks will never give a subhuman like me the time of day.

brutal, most were older than you most likely.

I find this to be difficult to believe without some form of visual proof.

I find this to be difficult to believe without some form of visual proof.
What do you mean? If you want visual proof go visit your nearest theme park or go to your local mall

Too bad corona didn't keep the theme parks and water parks shut for normies and rosties.

Too bad corona didn't keep the theme parks and water parks shut for normies and rosties.
They will just all get rona and destroy their lungs as well as suffer for a week. Problem solved :feelshaha:

They will just all get rona and destroy their lungs as well as suffer for a week. Problem solved :feelshaha:
I wish it was as deadly as the media says it is.

Ok so I was at Six Flags today with my family and I saw so many hot foods. Like it was crazy seeing the number of chicks wearing shorts and crop tops. Lmao, I damn near had a boner the whole time I was there.

It sucks because those chicks will never give a subhuman like me the time of day.
i especially fucking hate seeing couples at those places :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels: :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

If you know you can't fuck them just ignore them,don't give foids any attention.
Looking at them will only boost their ego.
Think with your brain not with your dick.

eh just focus on the rides and prizes nothing too much..

If you know you can't fuck them just ignore them,don't give foids any attention.
Looking at them will only boost their ego.
Think with your brain not with your dick.

What do you mean? If you want visual proof go visit your nearest theme park or go to your local mall
Ok. I figure that might take me about 2 hours. Since my village is far away from such places. And i don't have transportation.
2 hours by uber taxi...
2 days on bicycle
4 days by walking

This is why I don't go outside anymore, I can't go anywhere without being subjected to suicide fuel.