Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I was at a concert

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Yesterday I was at a concert. I didn’t even want to go but I already bought tickets. I only did it because of the hype around him, but I don’t actually listen to his songs. Also, he is popular among foids so I mentally prepared myself for that. I stood near the stage and I was surrounded by hundreds of foids. And then something happened that gave me suifuel.

One of the guys from the backstage crew walked on the scene. He was just standing there and looking at the crowd. He was handsome. Great face and jawline. Definitely a Chad or atleast a Chadlite. And guess what happened. All the foids around me started whispering about how hot he was. One tall Stacy who stood next to me took photos of him. When he noticed, he looked at her and smiled. She was wet for him.

And then something happened that gave me anxietyfuel and ragefuel. There was a girl who stood several meters away from me. Guess who it was. A former female classmate from high school. And not just any classmate. She is the foid that I committed a crime against. I hold a grudge towards her.

tldr; when I was in high school I got severely bullied by a female classmate. One day I snapped and committed a crime against her. Not gonna go into detail but everyone in my class hated me after that. She deserved that, fucking bitch. Next time I see you in public I’m gonna suckerpunch you.

Anyway, I’m not sure if she saw me or not. But I pretended to not see her. I even moved a little bit away so that she wouldn’t see me. She was there with her Stacy friends. And then the concert began. It was loud as fuck. And there was two foids behind me who kept screaming into my ears. I felt like I was gonna get my ears permanently damaged. Was an okay concert. He had good energy. After that I went home and slept.

@Pancakecel @Mecoja @Intellau_Celistic @Med Amine @Luzifer @IncelCream
@Govid_Dorious
@CopeHarderNow
@Animecel2D

Last edited:
I've went to a number of concerts but I never enjoyed them that much. Live music is overrated in my opinion

Did you take photos ?

Concerts are for nt people with friends.

Do u want me to shoot myself, I have already started drinking again I don't want to hear about cunt toilets lusting over chad

Do u want me to shoot myself, I have already started drinking again I don't want to hear about cunt toilets lusting over chad
Alcoholmaxxing is not good for your health

Yesterday I was at a concert. I didn’t even want to go but I already bought tickets. I only did it because of the hype around him, but I don’t actually listen to his songs. Also, he is popular among foids so I mentally prepared myself for that. I stood near the stage and I was surrounded by hundreds of foids. And then something happened that gave me suifuel.

One of the guys from the backstage crew walked on the scene. He was just standing there and looking at the crowd. He was handsome. Great face and jawline. Definitely a Chad or atleast a Chadlite. And guess what happened. All the foids around me started whispering about how hot he was. One tall Stacy who stood next to me took photos of him. When he noticed, he looked at her and smiled. She was wet for him.

And then something happened that gave me anxietyfuel and ragefuel. There was a girl who stood several meters away from me. Guess who it was. A former female classmate from high school. And not just any classmate. She is the foid that I committed a crime against. I hold a grudge towards her.

tldr; when I was in high school I got severely bullied by a female classmate. One day I snapped and committed a crime against her. Not gonna go into detail but everyone in my class hated me after that. She deserved that, fucking bitch. Next time I see you in public I’m gonna suckerpunch you.

Anyway, I’m not sure if she saw me or not. But I pretended to not see her. I even moved a little bit away so that she wouldn’t see me. She was there with her Stacy friends. And then the concert began. It was loud as fuck. And there was two foids behind me who kept screaming into my ears. I felt like I was gonna get my ears permanently damaged. Was an okay concert. He had good energy. After that I went home and slept.
I would never dare for a concert because I would not fit the people there and I would notice my appearance ...
Why do you dare? Are you a normie?
You were on a concert about a month ago. Why do you go there so often?
Especially how do you dare?
I've never been to a concert because I am afraid of chads and stacys!

Last edited:
They wanna pay to play. Be ruthless! Pwn the concert goytards.

Good News GIF by ABC Network
angry elijah wood GIF

Live Nation Entertainment Inc
NYSE: LYV

All I'm saying is if I was in the ISIS, a concert would be a place of blast for me.