Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I was at a concert

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Last week I was at a concert. I went alone because I have no friends. Anyway, there were thousands of people there. Lots of girls everywhere. There was a cute girl who stood in front of me. She was taller than me (I’m 5’5).

While a DJ was playing music on the stage, she was dancing to it. She danced like a little slut. I imagined her giving me a striptease. I stood right behind her and kept looking at her ass. I really wanted to grab it. I also looked at her hands. They were tiny and she had pretty nails. Perfect for giving handjobs. She was wearing a shirt which exposed her entire back. I imagined myself grabbing her body and fucking her hard from behind.

Good thing I wasn’t drunk. Had I been drunk, I probably would’ve grabbed her face and forcefully kissed her without her consent. If I did that, I would’ve gotten my ass beat by the crowd. Or maybe I would’ve just asked for her social media accounts instead. I’m a little sad because I’ll never see her again.

Anyone else get horny when seeing girls in public?

Brutal. Can't imagine going to any concert as an Incel.

i only discovered what concerts mean in films
i can't imagine going into a place very crowded with hot toilets like this and dancing with them. i will probably get an anxiety attack and leave as soon as possible
14 191 photos et images de Girl Concert - Getty Images
Crowd of teenage girls at pop concert Stock Photo - Alamy

I bet you've never felt so alone, it's the case in crowds for ugly autists.

I was never to a concert in my 31 years of living on this planet

Yeah i've been to em, they're suifuel, seeing normies having fun and shieeet

You were in a crowded concert, and you wished to blow yourself up and hurt as many as NPCs as possible in GTA 5 Online event.

Neuros prime hangout.

I would’ve gotten my ass beat by the crowd.
Yep, faggot white knights would've come to the rescue lmao.

Shits brutal though, going on in public seeing this type of shit is rage inducing, I couldn't imagine being surrounded by hundreds of sexhavers like that.

yes i see hot girls and want to fuck them, but cant as incel. sad thing

Can't go to a concert because of anxiety.
And also because most of the people there mogg me

Concerts are for slaves. Stop going to them to maintain your dignity.

Concerts are made for attacks like in 2017 or 2015

I will get crushed in concerts due to my height

Last week I was at a concert. I went alone because I have no friends. Anyway, there were thousands of people there. Lots of girls everywhere. There was a cute girl who stood in front of me. She was taller than me (I’m 5’5).

While a DJ was playing music on the stage, she was dancing to it. She danced like a little slut. I imagined her giving me a striptease. I stood right behind her and kept looking at her ass. I really wanted to grab it. I also looked at her hands. They were tiny and she had pretty nails. Perfect for giving handjobs. She was wearing a shirt which exposed her entire back. I imagined myself grabbing her body and fucking her hard from behind.

Good thing I wasn’t drunk. Had I been drunk, I probably would’ve grabbed her face and forcefully kissed her without her consent. If I did that, I would’ve gotten my ass beat by the crowd. Or maybe I would’ve just asked for her social media accounts instead. I’m a little sad because I’ll never see her again.

Anyone else get horny when seeing girls in public?
Yep every time and it’s so hard to resist touching their breast and ass and it just makes me sexually angry