Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I was Arguing With Some Low IQ White Girl When I Was 18

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
She said to me that's why you don't have a girlfriend as a retort and another guy who face-mogged me hard roared with laughter.
@Intellau_Celistic thoughts?

Last edited:
She said to me that's why you don't have a girlfriend as a retort and another guy who face-mogged me hard roared with laughter.
I see. Shit Eating Jimmy experienced this quite frequently, as expected...

cucked simps do this as form of gaining brownie points with foids
its a pick me signal for simps
ofc typical cum receptacle has to use insults to win

cucked simps do this as form of gaining brownie points with foids
its a pick me signal for simps
ofc typical cum receptacle has to use insults to win
I don't even think she was really arguing with me, she was just mad about something stupid because my face was ugly.

I don't even think she was really arguing with me, she was just mad about something stupid because my face was ugly.
foids are social ass kissers, they follow social hierarchy to the brim and will insult males they deem unworthy or the bottom tier
similar shit happened to me on a discord server, this bi slut picked a fight with me, sadly nobody white knighted for her and i dont pull punches.

as she realized how powerless she was she fucked off, barely ever comes on the server

foids are social ass kissers, they follow social hierarchy to the brim and will insult males they deem unworthy or the bottom tier
similar shit happened to me on a discord server, this bi slut picked a fight with me, sadly nobody white knighted for her and i dont pull punches.

as she realized how powerless she was she fucked off, barely ever comes on the server

Hmm. A nice template for us all.

Hmm. A nice template for us all.

LGBT

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS