Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy " I was approached by an incel instead of a Chad ,I'm a female incel TEEHEE".

Why do they pretend to be incel, It's not something they should want to be? I mean fucking hell, they should be grateful that they weren't born male. If femoids only want to fuck Chad that makes them all volcel if he is unavailable. Maybe if (((Trufemcels))) would see us as men then it could actually be a solution.

I don't blame them though, I blame evolution.

Why do they pretend to be incel, It's not something they should want to be? I mean fucking hell, they should be grateful that they weren't born male. If femoids only want to fuck Chad that makes them all volcel if he is unavailable. Maybe if (((Trufemcels))) would see us as men then it could actually be a solution.

Don't trust femoids. All of them have actually had relationships. There's not a single term whose definition is not corrupted by these roasties. There's nothing like a female incel in reality , all of them are femoids who hadn't fucked a chad for some days.

>telling him I was actually wgtow
Cringe levels are off the charts.

that's a troll sub lol

if it's not, i will catch these low iq creatures and put them all out of their misery

>telling him I was actually wgtow
Cringe levels are off the charts.
Read the comments. You'll be rolling on the floor. Can't believe anyone can be so retarded. Even Chlamydomonas spp. have higher IQ than that.

You know they don't allow dating posts because they would get flooded with offers.

It's not evolution, if they were desperate enough they'd fuck us. That's why in countries with less female privileges it's easier to get laid.

It's not evolution, if they were desperate enough they'd fuck us. That's why in countries with less female privileges it's easier to get laid.
Yeah because they are kinda forced to?
I don't think it's the same to have a girlfriend in a western society compared to one that isn't.
You can never be sure if she just tolerates your shit so she isn't killed.

Yeah because they are kinda forced to?
I don't think it's the same to have a girlfriend in a western society compared to one that isn't.
You can never be sure if she just tolerates your shit so she isn't killed.
We have to settle for fatties or femoids way below our looksmatch if we ever want to survive. So femoids could do the same. The problem is over here they're spoiled cunts.

We have to settle for fatties or femoids way below our looksmatch if we ever want to survive. So femoids could do the same. The problem is over here they're spoiled cunts.
Nobody guaranties you that in a country with less female rights.The good looking woman are going to the guys with more money and success. If you're ugly and have no money her dad is going to say no and marry her off to some guy that has money or good genes or both.

Nobody guaranties you that in a country with less female rights.The good looking woman are going to the guys with more money and success. If you're ugly and have no money her dad is going to say no and marry her off to some guy that has money or good genes or both.
At least it will be easier than now.

At least it will be easier than now.
That is true. But woman never hurt me.They always just tried to be nice while turning me down.
So I'd feel bad to take away such a basic thing like choosing their partner just because I'm unlucky.
I guess that doesn't go for most incels so I do understand your point. And also I hate Islam which is why I might be very opposed to their ideas

That is true. But woman never hurt me.They always just tried to be nice while turning me down.
So I'd feel bad to take away such a basic thing like choosing their partner just because I'm unlucky.
I guess that doesn't go for most incels so I do understand your point. And also I hate Islam which is why I might be very opposed to their ideas
I didn't say take their rights, only take their privileges. Like welfare, wic, section 8, female only university grants, alimony, and child support. It's 2018, women have orbiters and 10 times as many opportunities as men. So there's no excuse to treat them better than men.

I didn't say take their rights, only take their privileges. Like welfare, wic, section 8, female only university grants, alimony, and child support. It's 2018, women have orbiters and 10 times as many opportunities as men. So there's no excuse to treat them better than men.
That is true and I 100% agree. I don't get why they should have any kind of rights that we don't have.
Any feminist saying woman are oppressed are delusional.

that is a troll subreddit, if it is not I will gladly get some of the people here and me help them escape "femceldom'(even though realistically speaking they will reject us for Chad)

She technically a volcel now

Why would an incel not try to lie and hide his incel status when it comes to dating?

Why do they pretend to be incel, It's not something they should want to be? I mean fucking hell, they should be grateful that they weren't born male. If femoids only want to fuck Chad that makes them all volcel if he is unavailable. Maybe if (((Trufemcels))) would see us as men then it could actually be a solution.QUOTE]
Agreed. Kill ALL women NOW!

>wgtow

I swear women are the worst

that is a troll subreddit, if it is not I will gladly get some of the people here and me help them escape "femceldom'(even though realistically speaking they will reject us for Chad)
"If it's not a Chad, he's not worth it", this is what their mentality is. There's a subreddit r/inceldate where none of the femcels reply to the dating offers of an incel but when a tall Chadlet posted his photo there , saying "I'm a chad", all these femcels started orbitting around him.
Agreed. Kill ALL women NOW!

>wgtow

I swear women are the worst

:feelsbaton:

she would never mention wgtow if he was 7/10 and up

I wouldn't reject anyone because I actually am an incel.

Don't trust femoids. All of them have actually had relationships. There's not a single term whose definition is not corrupted by these roasties. There's nothing like a female incel in reality , all of them are femoids who hadn't fucked a chad for some days.