Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I was approached by a foid again today

TheGambler2

TheGambler2

I am not a player. I am just a spectator
★★
So I was walking down the city center like usual today and got approached by foid :chad::society:

it was a foid who was working for charity promotion, which I have been approached for before by other foid :feelshmm::society:

she was all cheery and wanted to introduce me to that shit, to which I just responded "I already heard about this bullshit" and walked away :feelzez::society:

you should have seen the look on her face :feelsgah::society: she was in absolute shock and literally speechless :feelsgah::society:

how can she, a female, approach someone with a cheery "vibe:soy:" and be turned down like that?? this is not comprehendible for her, it doesn't make sense :feelsohgod::society:

well guess what whore, many males experience such reaction when approaching the opposite gender EVERY TIME. yes, EVERY SINGLE approach is rudely turned down and sometimes even mocked:reeeeee::society:

you get a taste of your own medicine foids, you are responsible for this clown world incel shitshow you have made, and you will ALL be punished by Allah on the day of retribution :feelsdevil::society:

Based and high T

She probably got wet too

Respect, I have this habit of being nice to strangers. I have to get rid of that.

TURBO BASED

She should already know sub5 males don't want to donate to charity, we deserve the charity if anything.

She probably got wet too
when I said those words her smile dissapeared and she stood silently for few seconds before awkwardly saying "w-why do you think so? can i not change your mind?" to which I responded no:feelzez::society:

don't remember last time I saw a person so speechless :feelsgah::society:

TURBO BASED

She should already know sub5 males don't want to donate to charity, we deserve the charity if anything.
this specific charity was feeding illegal nigger immigrants :feelsgah::society:

and they expect me to be a cuck:soy: and donate :feelsgah::society:

this specific charity was feeding illegal nigger immigrants :feelsgah::society:

and they expect me to be a cuck:soy: and donate :feelsgah::society:
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: foids care more about illegal chads and foids from other countries than incels in their own country

Sounds like she was a pretty white girl. She's probably used to only getting good reactions from people so your behavior was unfathomable to her

Sounds like she was a pretty white girl. She's probably used to only getting good reactions from people so your behavior was unfathomable to her
she was pretty average looking from what I remember, and white :feelsLSD::society:

of course she is not used to bad reactions, she is a female :feelsseriously::society:

Based. It's like when a spoiled rich kid doesn't get everything they want and throws a fit

she was pretty average looking from what I remember, and white :feelsLSD::society:

of course she is not used to bad reactions, she is a female :feelsseriously::society:
average and white = 170 lb 5'3 and thinks she is a 10