Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I was apathetic during teen years.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Your intellect may be preoccupied with studying and distractions but your body sends signals that it's never began for you...

I always knew this life was pointless. Nothing good ever happens to me.

studying was hard as fuck anyway, i barely managed to get passing grades
and yet all of my hooligan normgroid classmates learned/remembered stuff easily and got good grades despite fucking around and drinking all the time
shit isnt fair just focus on copes

studying was hard as fuck anyway, i barely managed to get passing grades
and yet all of my hooligan normgroid classmates learned/remembered stuff easily and got good grades despite fucking around and drinking all the time
shit isnt fair just focus on copes
Because for them it comes naturally.

Mllmysgfc1051

I hated my life when i was in hs, but i had so much more life in me than i do now. As miserable as i was, i dont think i was ever apathetic because i truly believed one day id have a cute gf

Then i became 18 and i started wondering "am i ever gonna get a gf" and that was kinda what started the downfall that led me here all these years later

Inceldom negatively impacts your intelligence potential. MEN NEED TO CREAMPIE PUSSY IN ORDER TO HAVE A NORMAL, HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT

Inceldom negatively impacts your intelligence potential. MEN NEED TO CREAMPIE PUSSY IN ORDER TO HAVE A NORMAL, HEALTHY DEVELOPMENT
I need to grab tits to feel good.