Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion " I was an incel but now happily in a relationship" type of shit

eliya

eliya

Greycel
"You don’t hate women. You hate yourself. Please realize that. Once you do, you could break free. I was a incel but now happily in a relationship."

every single time when I use YouTube Reddit or any other mainstream social media and watch a video about incels there is always a comment like that like bro just stop hating on women and you will get a wife

my question is after ascending does the black pill leave you or does it stay do you guys know any incels who have ascended and do they mock you guys now or are they the still the same
or are they are just grateful that they have ascended but they still believe in lookism

foid name, foid join date, foid post count and foid speech = obvious infiltrator.

I dont think many on here ascend

Objectively just because you ascend the blackpill does not dissapear, that is illogical

I think some people do just ascend later in life, due to reasons such as atomization, or just being a late bloomer

I would consider myself a late bloomer, I only learnt how to shower myself at 13

These are probably some okay looking men who finally had the courage to try tinder or go to a bar where their NT does the rest of the job.

foid name, foid join date, foid post count and foid speech = obvious infiltrator.
fuck you, bro,
just look at my post history eliya is a guy's name it is a common name in Russia turkey Iran Israel central Asia and etc not all of the people here have white names

fuck you, bro,
just look at my post history eliya is a guy's name it is a common name in Russia turkey Iran Israel central Asia and etc not all of the people here have white names
yeah it's like I only thing that I mentioned was your name grAY. So everything else about my post is right?:ha..feels:

yeah it's like I only thing that I mentioned was your name grAY. So everything else about my post is right?:ha..feels:
well I get the foid speech thing a lot English is not my first language so it might not come as natural
and about the post count well it's pretty low.

I'm new here I'm a youngcel
but too call me a foid
it is not tolerable

well I get the foid speech thing a lot English is not my first language so it might not come as natural
and about the post count well it's pretty low.

I'm new here I'm a youngcel
but too call me a foid
it is not tolerable
nigger

Alanis Morissette Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

fuck you, bro,
Looked it up:
The name Eliya originates from the Hebrew language and holds a profound meaning - God is my Lord. This ancient name draws its roots from Hebrew religious texts and has been ingrained in Jewish history and culture for centuries.

In other words....KIKE

"You don’t hate women. You hate yourself. Please realize that. Once you do, you could break free. I was a incel but now happily in a relationship."

every single time when I use YouTube Reddit or any other mainstream social media and watch a video about incels there is always a comment like that like bro just stop hating on women and you will get a wife

my question is after ascending does the black pill leave you or does it stay do you guys know any incels who have ascended and do they mock you guys now or are they the still the same
or are they are just grateful that they have ascended but they still believe in lookism
Those commenters just try to trap you in circular logic to make themselves look superior. Can't get pussy -> Get into Blackpill -> Try to get pussy again -> Blackpill strikes again, ad finitum.

I don't think there is an 'incel' who was successful with women and then converted himself into a troll willingly.
There was one guy who bogged himself due to looksmaxxers, but he was a special kind of stupid.

There are always some retards who never have been below 30 BMI, or actually didn't shower and dressed like a bum, even here. This is the reformed 'incel' archetype. I know a guy like this, he cuts his hair once a year, wears beach slippers at work and wears shitty thrifted clothes from the 90s. He's gay though, so the mental illness is expected.

The second type is the 'kid who went through puberty'.

Those archetypes tend to be stupid, since if they managed to understand the blackpill they would not have needed to come here in the first place, since most of the blackpill is just common sense. So they forget and move on, telling themselves some platitudes.

Most people become bluepilled once (IF) they get a gf

Those commenters just try to trap you in circular logic to make themselves look superior. Can't get pussy -> Get into Blackpill -> Try to get pussy again -> Blackpill strikes again, ad finitum.

I don't think there is an 'incel' who was successful with women and then converted himself into a troll willingly.
There was one guy who bogged himself due to looksmaxxers, but he was a special kind of stupid.

There are always some retards who never have been below 30 BMI, or actually didn't shower and dressed like a bum, even here. This is the reformed 'incel' archetype. I know a guy like this, he cuts his hair once a year, wears beach slippers at work and wears shitty thrifted clothes from the 90s. He's gay though, so the mental illness is expected.

The second type is the 'kid who went through puberty'.

Those archetypes tend to be stupid, since if they managed to understand the blackpill they would not have needed to come here in the first place, since most of the blackpill is just common sense. So they forget and move on, telling themselves some platitudes.
even if somebody were to ascend that means they weren't as f*** as they thought they were

I do believe it is possible to ascend for example if you ask 10,000 ugly women at least one of them at some point would give you a chance but the fact is would you be able to handle the mental toll that is 99,999 rejections

I do believe it is possible to ascend for example if you ask 10,000 ugly women at least one of them at some point would give you a chance but the fact is would you be able to handle the mental toll that is 99,999 rejections
Just ask 10 000 women out theory. If you are ugly you are ugly that is it. Women will hate you and you will be used by them if you try to chase them as a sub 5

Just ask 10 000 women out theory. If you are ugly you are ugly that is it. Women will hate you and you will be used by them if you try to chase them as a sub 5
I said that getting rejected that many times will mess you up
I don't think ugliness alone would doom you of course if you are not sub3
but it sure becomes a death sentence when you are also short and not neurotypical

These are probably some okay looking men who finally had the courage to try tinder or go to a bar where their NT does the rest of the job.
Someone asked height of the op underneath one of such posts and he replied 6'2. Pretty much sumps up the modern day "inceldom"