Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I wanted to kill myself, until I saw a hot guy"

Chad cures magically all illnesses just by mere presence/aura. Chad's are modern day Jesuses.

Chad cures magically all illnesses just by mere presence/aura. Chad's are modern day Jesuses.
Moneymaxxing idea: make a deal with some chad that first by your presence you will make some foid feel disgusted and sick, and then he will arrive for a fee to help her cure herself by looking at him. Then split the money between you and him

She saw chad and realized her only real purpose in life is to have reproduce, thus ending whatever existential crises she was having at the time.

SEEING CHAD MADE HER REALIZE LIFE HAS A MEANING (FOR WHORES): TO BREED WITH CHAD

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

1. Based cops for taking 30 minutes. They must be tired of her shit.
2. This bitch is using 911 as a dating app :feelsclown:

Suicide

"My ex was with me and we talked for an hour"

These unsufferable whores. Reading these stories really makes it hard to take women seriously

The mere thought of Chad's cock was enough to make that roastie not kill herself. Foids are vile

If he was a sub5 she would've killed herself, can't make this shit up.

This woman is so disgusting. I hope she has already killed herself now.