Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "I want validation" copers.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
I feel like I am repeating myself, because I have made numerous threads regarding the options you have for sex and "validation".

You have 2 options, and "validation" is the preferred one right?

What if I told you that validation does not exist for sub 5 males.

b-b-ut bro, i want to feel validated like chad]

Assuming you are sub 5, I want you to think what there is to validate you on. Yea, exactly there is absolutely nothing you can be validated on, you cant just expect to receive validation for existing, otherwise if everyone got validated on their looks it would be meaningless. You just simply are not good looking enough to be praised and receive validation just because you EXIST.

You have to adapt and seek interest in the other option, which is sex.

B-BUT BRO, i dont want sex because its not real sex full of validation

I am aware that this is not ideal, hence why you are voicing your opinion on this forum. But as hard as it may seem, you need to adapt and come to the realization that validation just simply isnt real, hence why I see people delude themselves into imaginary characters validating them or just outright accepting that they will never get it. Its basically just coping to avoid being reminded of the thing you will NEVER receive.

Eventually you will get tired of just begging in your brain that you want validation and you will reach a state of numbness, some may reach that state and some may completely lose it. This is just a byproduct of not receiving validation and jealousy of others that do get it.

Conclusion? Validation does not exist for sub 5 males, and you will have to adapt and accept this one way or another. Adapt or perish.

Last edited:
Its human nature to want validation so the urge wont go away for 99% of people. It makes sense since back in the day you needed to provide something to the community to not get kicked out or ignored and this kind of just followed us. It sucks but generally most people can't logic their way out of feeling bad for not meeting a biological need. It would be like saying "your never going to get sex so just move on and ignore it", sure some might be able to move on but most people will get affected by it.

Validation is a highly personal and subjective thing, it's entirely possible to feel validated(or feel that the entire concept of validation is meaningless) without the input or help of anyone else. To do this you have to change how you think.

I'd just like to lose my virginity eventually, but beyond that I don't really care about other people.

Validation or Rope
Also...
Assuming you are sub 5, I want you to think what there is to validate you on. Yea, exactly there is absolutely nothing you can be validated on, you cant just expect to receive validation for existing, otherwise if everyone got validated on their looks it would be meaningless. You just simply are not good looking enough to be praised and receive validation just because you EXIST.
I want to be validate for other things other than my looks

The problem for me is there are 6s and 5s that receive pretty much no validation whatsoever from women. Not just full on unattractive men. It is very rare that I actually see a guy that is full blown unattractive as in they have features that seriously fuck them up, including on forums such as this. I've seen some people with a couple of flaws but that's about the extent of it. The overwhelming majority of people that I see walking around are average, male and female.

I'd class myself as a 5 or even a 6 sometimes but receive not even a hint from even 1/10 women while they give at 8+ men looks like they have a chance to become their soulmate. That is what is wrong with society.

Validation or Rope
Also...

I want to be validate for other things other than my looks
Looks = your life
Its human nature to want validation so the urge wont go away for 99% of people. It makes sense since back in the day you needed to provide something to the community to not get kicked out or ignored and this kind of just followed us. It sucks but generally most people can't logic their way out of feeling bad for not meeting a biological need. It would be like saying "your never going to get sex so just move on and ignore it", sure some might be able to move on but most people will get affected by it.
Of course, as a incel you need to distance yourself one way or another from such human natures which will in fact keep you back from doing basic things and not feeling the need to completely off yourself every second. Not everyone is willing to do so, the ideal situation in this regard is to just outright distance yourself and seek sexual action. Its ideal that a incel loses this urge which seems to keep most people back from even doing other things they want in their life since this one specific thing overshadows everything else.

Is this ideal? Fuck no. But there are no other options in this society either than to adapt to the hand you have been dealt or sadly seek a way out.
Validation is a highly personal and subjective thing, it's entirely possible to feel validated(or feel that the entire concept of validation is meaningless) without the input or help of anyone else. To do this you have to change how you think.

I'd just like to lose my virginity eventually, but beyond that I don't really care about other people.
It is only personal and subjective when it comes to what type of person you want to give you validation. As a general rule of thumb, as long as the female is your looksmatch it would be the perfect scenario. You HAVE to change, there is no other way. It is necessary to adapt otherwise you will keep falling behind and behind. I would totally go off the wall if I kept thinking 24/7 about such things which I wont be able to get. Its not the perfect scenario, its not what me and you want, but its the necessary thing. Some can pull through and some cannot, at the end of the day its a different boat but the same ocean. The grounds are even, but only certain can totally remove this urge.
The problem for me is there are 6s and 5s that receive pretty much no validation whatsoever from women. Not just full on unattractive men. It is very rare that I actually see a guy that is full blown unattractive as in they have features that seriously fuck them up, including on forums such as this. I've seen some people with a couple of flaws but that's about the extent of it. The overwhelming majority of people that I see walking around are average, male and female.

I'd class myself as a 5 or even a 6 sometimes but receive not even a hint from even 1/10 women while they give at 8+ men looks like they have a chance to become their soulmate. That is what is wrong with society.
Spot on. You need the looks to be validated in the first place.

5-6 is GIGA cope
if you think your are """average""" then you are a 3
iu

I'm sorry to inform you good sir, but it is indeed over.

Spot on. You need the looks to be validated in the first place.

Very true. The problem is the fucking level of looks that are required to be validated in any way these days. I do see some other average men getting with women but they put EXTREME effort in i.e. out every night, becoming friends with girls, adopting the same interests as women, waiting for their turn while the girls they know take their dream moment with chad etc etc. Fuck that.

Theoretically you could still be validated if you became famous. It's just not going to happen.

I don't care about validation, I only want sex. I know there is not such as a thing as "validation" for sub 8 males.

i want validation for my would-be achievements if i had motivation