Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Want TO

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Disclaimer this is just hypothetical fantasy nothing more don't worry FBI I will happily suicide like you want me to without hurting anyone else.

Slaughter every single normie chad and roastie in existence. why should they get to enjoy life, why should they get sex, why should they be allowed to constantly torture me and get away with it. They all need to pay and death is the only way to gain justice, we all die in the end anyway, but if someone is forced to depart before their time by humanity they should at least make a diffERence to ensure this cruel society is punished for its wrongdoings and does not get away with his murder. Because that is what society is doing murdering incels everyday by making their lives so hellish they are forced to suicide. And the only just penalty for murder is death, it is only fair.

Last edited:
Well this I agree with.

I agree with you, but there's nothing we can do. We have no power.

ThERe is always something you can do. The powER is in your hands.
What's the point of only killing 10 or 20 random normies and then dying like cuck by killing yourself ? Or worse you get raped by tyrone in prison for the rest of your life. We need a nuclear war.

the song is for you

They all deserve to die slowly and painfully for contributing to our suffering. Scratch that, they deserve to feel a pain so unbearable that they beg for death!