Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to write a play on the incel uprising or the story of some fellow incels’ lives.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I just took a bunch of meds to try and overdose a few minutes ago but I assume they’re not working, so, with that said, an idea popped up into my head that I should write a play on incels. Not a movie, but a play. Doesn’t have to be singing and shit. Who should I write it on?

Just be Shakespeare bro!

@Saudade thoughts?

Just be Shakespeare bro!

@Saudade thoughts?

yeah man I’m thinking on like naming it a man’s demise or smth, and like it’ll be abt how this guy slowly turns insane and does crazy shit because he’s incel and then dies. I won’t explicitly call him incel tho, just cause I don’t think it’d sell

It might not be that popular now, but after the beta uprising it might be the work of the century.

Dont write a play or any dumb shit like that. Write a novel or a short story

about ER, start on his dad getting a noodlewhore and it ends with Elliot on his car ready for retribution

Good luck tbh

about ER, start on his dad getting a noodlewhore and it ends with Elliot on his car ready for retribution

too autistic tbh.

incels rise up

Write it tbh.