Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to try out SEA maxxing

B

blockhead24

Banned
-
So, I'm 18 now and still have my school going for me to give you some context.
Idk why but recently I've had an extreme case of yellow/jungle fever.
Idk why but Asian, black and overall middle eastern women became really attractive to me basically over night.
Would you guys recommend to go to Asia (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tokyo) or the middle east like Turkey?
Is that a valid ascension strategy?
Do any of you guys have any experience with that? Chad in countries like that are basically in heaven but what about incels? I've seen ugly guys SEA maxxing with plenty of success. Is that a good strategy to ascend?

no dont go to the east asian countries. people are generally better looking there and there are already boat loads of jbwmaxxers doing the same thing as you

if you really have incel looks your only option are shitholes like thailand/philippines. if you're atleast a 3.5 then you'll be fine. pm a pic of you if u want to be sure

the same question everyday...I wonder how many actually travelled.

So, I'm 18 now and still have my school going for me to give you some context.
Idk why but recently I've had an extreme case of yellow/jungle fever.
Idk why but Asian, black and overall middle eastern women became really attractive to me basically over night.
Would you guys recommend to go to Asia (Taiwan, Hong Kong, Tokyo) or the middle east like Turkey?
Is that a valid ascension strategy?
Do any of you guys have any experience with that? Chad in countries like that are basically in heaven but what about incels? I've seen ugly guys SEA maxxing with plenty of success. Is that a good strategy to ascend?

Just make a tinder account or whatever dating sites are there then see if u get matches in that country.

Would recommend it to all the "whitecels"

Most foids in North Korea have never seen a mayo in real life. If you manage to sneak in, you could breed the entire nation.