Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to travel to different countries.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
But I'm afraid of getting bullied by the locals and not even realizing it due to my autism.

Don’t have the money for that and I’d rather not

Never left my home town tbh :feelsbadman:

Traveling is a status symbol, (Hey look at me I travel, so that means I'm upper middle class). Most travelers post pictures on social media, to show everyone how much they travel, because traveling is expensive and they must have money.

im too broke for that
Traveling is a status symbol, (Hey look at me I travel, so that means I'm upper middle class). Most travelers post pictures on social media, to show everyone how much they travel, because traveling is expensive and they must have money.

Ive always wanted to see Antarctica

I don't understand the appeal of traveling, honestly I'd rather just read about a place than visit it. I've often wondered if what most normies mean when they say "traveling", is impressing their girlfriends by taking them places, or to take a break from work but without the trouble of having to entertain themselves. Seems to be mostly about bragging, or getting sex, for most people anyway. Then again I'm terrible at irl communication, hate even leaving my house, and I'm not the best at learning languages. I guess it's probably more a lack of motivation than anything else, но мой русский очень плохо, and I don't remember enough from my french classes in school to even produce much of a sentence, grammatically correct or not.

Although when I was younger I did have some desire to travel. I think I had this belief that, if I go somewhere else, then the people there will treat me differently, they'll respond to me differently, and I won't have to be a social reject anymore. JFL

Never wanted to tbh