Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to teach someone Russian ngl

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Idc if you are a guest cuck or OG member, pls add to discord Weed#4202 thx.
inb4 "lol who the fuck would want to learn that cancerous unneeded language"

lol who the fuck would want to learn that cancerous unneeded language

lol who the fuck would want to learn that cancerous unneeded language
damn, had to put "inb4 someone gonna copy paste this"

inb4 train of this

just tell people to play dota 2 to learn russian ngl

I'd learn Russian. I like learning languages, and I don't know any Slavic languages currently. But I wouldn't have much chance to practice, which would make it hard.

I dont see any use of russian

Do you know any other langs? ngl
Yeah, English plus one Romance language very well and one East Asian language pretty well. I knew a bit of a few other Germanic languages when living abroad, but haven't kept up with them. No experience in Slavic at all. Looked at Russian, started doing some flashcards, but need to work on grammar and have a way to practice.

Eta maja strana blet!

Yeah, English plus one Romance language very well and one East Asian language pretty well. I knew a bit of a few other Germanic languages when living abroad, but haven't kept up with them. No experience in Slavic at all. Looked at Russian, started doing some flashcards, but need to work on grammar and have a way to practice.
Nice boyo, ded srs tbhthb Well if you ever need help with Russian, my discord is available lel
Eta maja strana blet!

ded srs?

I'd learn Russian. I like learning languages, and I don't know any Slavic languages currently. But I wouldn't have much chance to practice, which would make it hard.
Learn Ukrainian, it's the most beautiful slavic language, or Polish - it's the most useful slavic language. Actually, Eastern European slavic language are very good to know just to read Ukrainian literature, and Russian classic literature in the original.

I'm part russian and I speak russian ,somewhat, and I can confirm that it is indeed an unneeded language

russian is a disgusting language, if you spoke some gay language like french or italian it could help you to get some foids

how hard is it to learn and would it be worth learning for an incel who wants to ascend there

i swear half the morons on here never ask the good questions.

Teach me Japanese and we have a deal

I want to learn danish.

You better want to help me find cute adorable russian loli (but I would prefer finnougrian from Russia)

Russian is great to learn if you're into military stuff, especially tanks. Russia is where the most autistic tank fans lives.

What kind of things?
Like history for example. Soviet historians were superior and they made so many excellent works. That's why historians need to learn russian. I'd say Soviet historians mogs shit out of European historians.

Not only history but all kinds of knowledge you can find in Russian,like anthropology. Soviet anthropologists were so successful and built the modern anthropology. Except this, Russian is a widely known language in many parts of the Asia. You don't need to know local language,just speak Russian and you'll be ok

Like history for example. Soviet historians were superior and they made so many excellent works. That's why historians need to learn russian. I'd say Soviet historians mogs shit out of European historians.

Not only history but all kinds of knowledge you can find in Russian,like anthropology. Soviet anthropologists were so successful and built the modern anthropology. Except this, Russian is a widely known language in many parts of the Asia. You don't need to know local language,just speak Russian and you'll be ok
Interesting.Do you speak Russian?

nice avi btw
Thx ngl
You better want to help me find cute adorable russian loli (but I would prefer finnougrian from Russia)
Just watch Hentai theory
A bit. I want to learn but alphabet is a problem, still easier than arabic though
Thats where I can help lel
Also not only Asia, there are quite few countries where they can speak Russian even tho it's not their main language, mostly post soviet countries ngl.

Are you Russian, Weed? If so I didn't know omg I thought you were American,dedly srs

Attachments

• giph8y.gif
    giph8y.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 40