Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to sweep with a cute girl but even that would be denied to me - wholesome intimate time for chads only

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★

Imagine how nice it would be just to spend time together as friends doing useful chores like this.

View attachment 704485

Imagine how nice it would be just to spend time together as friends doing useful chores like this.
PEDO PROPAGANDA HIDDEN BY THIS VIDEO FUCK OFF AWAY FROM ME AND FOCUS AT CATCHING REAL KIDDIE FIDDLERS!!!!!!! @Dregster :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: :feelsbaton: (IN VIDEO GAME)

what show is this?

Dude, when are you going to just admit that you're a pedophile? :feelshaha:

what show is this?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_FiNuKnTW8

charming PBS stuff with stuff about brown Beringian tribes who LARP about being 'natives'

a lot of anti-white propaganda but I still admire the complexity of ideas they put into it

I tried getting into the new 'Work It Out Wombats' but it was too childish (plus could barely tell the girl was a girl, she's no Elinor) so I figured I'd watch mroe of this instead, realized I'd missed the 2nd and 3rd seasons.

Dude, when are you going to just admit that you're a pedophile? :feelshaha:
This is an adolescent girl not a pre-adolescent boy.
I'm not going to get tricked by Jew propaganda into using the wrong term to describe myself.
Pedophile is a term appropriate for mohels and NAMBLA and they repulse me.

why are you watching such disgusting looking children shows

why are you watching such disgusting looking children shows
Boxing

it's higher-IQ content than Luo Bao Bei and helps me to learn more about the tribes of America

Good. I'll answer that later.
Luo

I'm actually LARPing about hating it
I can't remember if I watched LBB or what it was like, they just don't air it in Canada so I'd have to find it online and when I'm on the PC then I forget and just play Hearthstone.
Animation style is cute and reminds me of Brico Club, could have potential
maybe I was just channeling Trump in paranoia about the CCP and put it off
this popping of the weather balloon over the Atlantic has got me thinking about chinks again

damn you really are a pedo.

Educate yourself παῖς

Last edited: