Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to start terrorizing foids

uglyugly

uglyugly

I am Projared
★★★★★
I want to start stalking, getting their private information, sending them vague threats, making them worry for their lives.
I want them to never feel safe. I want to remind them their lives can end in a brutal way at any moment and their loved ones aren't safe either.
Sorry foids, you're not entitled to feeling safe. :)

Do it nigga!

Use Linux and a solid VPN bro.

I'm serious.

You can't play that game without being a techie these days.

I'm serious.

Yeah I'll definitely have to become a tech nerd if I don't want to get caught immediately.

Stare at foids for too long would be considered terrorizing mang

Become a tERrorist bro!

I want to start stalking, getting their private information, sending them vague threats, making them worry for their lives.
I want them to never feel safe. I want to remind them their lives can end in a brutal way at any moment and their loved ones aren't safe either.
Just grope them during night(in gta online). But make sure that there are no cameras nearby so u dont get a wanted level.

Just grope them during night(in gta online). But make sure that there are no cameras nearby so u dont get a wanted level.
Oh I wish I could grope them in modded gta online.

Let the trannies do it for you.

Have fun in prison retard

Have fun in prison retard
Shut up, white knight cuck.

there's nothing you do about it. we able to manipulate and controlled all foids lives in future

Shut up, white knight cuck.

there's nothing you do about it. we able to manipulate and controlled all foids lives in future
Being against aggressive harassment isn't white knighting.

Best way to do this is to chadfish and gain personal info about these whores and then dox them.

I want to blackmail these whores so fucking bad.
They fall for chads so easily. So just get into chadfishing and you'll be able to get so much more information about the whores you come across online.

#MeToo
I also want you to start terrorizing foids

IT bait post

Discord tag on profile

2024 join date

:feelsseriously:

I'm serious.

won't save you
every device has a government backdoor regardless of what runs on it

Start following foids in public. They can't get you on stalking if you know the area and are headed to a place nearby the travel route. That really scares them

@GigaTerraUltraChad tell us the exciting stories of some of the foids you have terrorized!