Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to start an incel podcast

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
I am interested in starting an incel podcast. The title so far is "Incel on Incel." Kinda gay, yes, but unlike normies, I think we know how to laugh at ourselves. I think a good format would be one where I would host, and I would have one to two guests at a time. The purpose of the podcast will be to humanize us, and debunk the mainstream narrative everyone is jumping ship on.

The focus of the podcast will be about our personal struggles, share campfire blackpill stories, and share the small things we do in life to cope. Keep this shit authentic, and not too intellectual.

Since it's usually not safe to be known as an incel on the level of posting on internet forums, public anonymity is extremely important to me. I will not post the podcast until all guests listened to it, and agree there is no information said that is reasonably doxxable. If you find objections, I will edit them out. I think recording off discord would work, but I am open to suggestions. Before the record button will be pressed, there will be a few minutes of brainstorming/ground rules as far as what topics we may cover over the course of the conversation to avoid tangents. I'd like to put it up on Youtube, and won't monetize. Youtube would not allow incel content to be monetizable anyway, unless we did it in a sleazy buzzfeed sort of way.

PM me if you are interested, and write to me a little blurb of issues you'd like to discuss.

I'd like to be up and running in the next few days and for this podcast to be a collaborative venture if you are interested in helping.

Thanks,

>incel on incel

15752.jpg
+
1xx
= :heart:

Sounds good. WIll you only be discussing topics that have to do with inceldom or just fuck around.

Sounds cool. :feelsokman:

Sounds good. WIll you only be discussing topics that have to do with inceldom or just fuck around.

A little of both. Unlike podcasts that are around, I want to it be a bit funnier/lighter, because we are funny bastards, and that's what will make us more relatable in the culture war.

That title is so fucking homo.

Not a bad idea.

will you teach me the ways of postmaxing?
1. Enter a thread
2. Type words out
3. Click “post reply”
4. Repeat

tfw you are boring and autistic :cryfeels:

I like the idea of having non NT people on though. I think a good topic to talk about with non NTs, is experiences with shitty social skills.

I dig the idea.

I like the sound of an incel podcast maybe come up with a better name but I would like to be filled in on all the details and where I can watch it.

Go for it. I'd love to be a guest one day.

Change the title to incel in incel