Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to start a youtube channel

thirtiescel

thirtiescel

Banned
-
I want to start a youtube channel and talk about important things about nature, civilization, men and women, the future, the past. why things are the way they are and why it was the way it was.

Why women were never opressed. Why most of the things you hear is nothing but misinformation and ignorance. That nature in itself is unfair, and has to be unfair for progress. Why society is an unnatural state, which needs laws that control our natural instincts in regards of survival and reproduction. If we turn a blind eye, everything will crumble in the long run.

Would you be my first subscribers and audiance?

I need something meaningful to do. And I ask for your support

You can't talk about such things on YouTube because they will take your videos and channel down in accordance with their woke policies. Do it on Rumble instead.

I'll link you to my non-fiction channel:

(All except the most recent came from me)

I'm the only one in here who likes to recreate Daesh propaganda videos in milsim-type games, with the help of Premiere Pro and related software?