Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to start a family but I am unable

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
I'm running out of time. I just want one child. My purpose on Earth is to reproduce and I feel it in my bones. I want to empty my testicles in a fertile female, causing one of my sperm cells to fuse with her ovaries. Please god, I'm begging you. I don't want to go through life as a bachelor. I want a family. I can't handle this incel bullshit for years.

This issue jabs at my heart. I would like to fall in love and have a family with a woman who loves me. I feel so unfulfilled at the prospect of dying unmarried and childless. :feelsrope:

It's so demoralizing to keep pushing forward when you aren't building anything.

I'm running out of time. I just want one child. My purpose on Earth is to reproduce and I feel it in my bones. I want to empty my testicles in a fertile female, causing one of my sperm cells to fuse with her ovaries. Please god, I'm begging you. I don't want to go through life as a bachelor. I want a family. I can't handle this incel bullshit for years.

This issue jabs at my heart. I would like to fall in love and have a family with a woman who loves me. I feel so unfulfilled at the prospect of dying unmarried and childless. :feelsrope:
YOU ARE STILL ABLE TO GRAPE SOME CHILDRENS ANYWAY AND DESTROY NORMIES FAMILIES !!! (IN VIDEO GAME)

Do you want to create offspring or do you just want to coom. I think the great philosopher looksmaximus realized that men don't actually want kids, their desire is just to coom inside pussy and that's it.

It's so demoralizing to keep pushing forward when you aren't building anything.
Brutal.

I'm at this crossroads myself. I can't get motivation anyhow since I know it will be all for nothing when at least I die alone with no heirs.

If you're a moralfag like me, you'll at least feel good about not bringing more people into this hell. Also, children are a lot of work - if you have anything else you care about (hobby or entertainment), forget about it. However, it does suck not having the ability to choose not to do that and instead being forced into it.

Do you want to create offspring or do you just want to coom. I think the great philosopher looksmaximus realized that men don't actually want kids, their desire is just to coom inside pussy and that's it.
True, at least for me, although it does definitely have to be a pussy that doesn't cuck me into limiting myself severely because she's paid by the hour.

Do you want to create offspring or do you just want to coom.
Both. Short term coom and long term satisfaction of family.
if you have anything else you care about (hobby or entertainment), forget about it.
I don't think that's entirely true. Maybe not gaming all day anymore. But I see redditors with kids talking about gaming at night.

mogs me. Even if I became Chad and had a Stacy wife. I would refuse to breed out of principle.
If you're a moralfag like me, you'll at least feel good about not bringing more people into this hell. Also, children are a lot of work - if you have anything else you care about (hobby or entertainment), forget about it. However, it does suck not having the ability to choose not to do that and instead being forced into it.

True, at least for me, although it does definitely have to be a pussy that doesn't cuck me into limiting myself severely because she's paid by the hour.
based anti-natalist

I don't think that's entirely true. Maybe not gaming all day anymore. But I see redditors with kids talking about gaming at night.
It is doable to that extent, yeah. I also imagine gaming with my hypothetical son would be cool.

Sub5s shouldn't even think about getting children. They should be happs that their inferior genetics won't be passed on and ruin another live

Both. Short term coom and long term satisfaction of family.

I guess becoming old without kids is hard. You need to have a career to cope. Wife needs to take care of other kids to fulfill her motherly desires. Or she treats you as her child? That would be the best thing ever to have a mommy gf who loves you like a mother, not like a foid with their transactional love. Where it's all about what you can bring to the table.

Men don't care about what a woman brings to the table, as long as she is non deformed. Women literally just need to exist and men would happily stick their dicks inside of her and betabux them. As a man your genetics are constantly harshly evaluated by women.

But I see redditors with kids talking about gaming at night
Yep my brother has two kids and is still the quintessential reddit gaming fag. He just sacrifices half of his sleep to do it.

your son will probably end up as a genetic failure and have it worse than even you. why would you want to give him a life like that