Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to stab my mother to death

Longbowman

Longbowman

Johannes Factotum
-
She won't stop screaming and terrorizing everyone around her. Always complaining and being childish. Can you think of someone with no self-awareness? Multiply by 2 and you have my mother. She almost got run over by a a car today and screamed at me because I warned her about it. I literally want to stab her to death. I'd get some years in prison, yet everything's better than living with her.

SayCheese:feelsLSD:

you do not want :fbi:

ffs guys I'm not FBI, this is not bait or anything, I just wanted to vent.

take her to a hospital. or you. idk.

Your mom is the only foid who loves you unconditionally. She has her own problems, be reasonable you fucking moron.

Childcel problems

Your mom is the only foid who loves you unconditionally. She has her own problems, be reasonable you fucking moron.
Stupid moron gtfo
She won't stop screaming and terrorizing everyone around her. Always complaining and being childish. Can you think of someone with no self-awareness? Multiply by 2 and you have my mother. She almost got run over by a a car today and screamed at me because I warned her about it. I literally want to stab her to death. I'd get some years in prison, yet everything's better than living with her.
Me too, In the end I’ll probably kill her in a stealthy way and no one will know ,I want to make her life a living hell

She won't stop screaming and terrorizing everyone around her. Always complaining and being childish.
This is not unique to your mom OP

Can you think of someone with no self-awareness? Multiply by 2 and you have my mother.
You fail math OP, zero x 2 = zero

I don't believe anyone has "no" self-awareness, just progressively minimal amounts which are so negligible as to seem like nothing when we are angry and tunnel-visioning into low-perception and all-or-nothing cognitive distortions.

She almost got run over by a a car today and screamed at me because I warned her about it. I literally want to stab her to death.
give us a transcript
also: when you have near-death you tend to act irrational so you can give them some leeway
maybe wait until she has calmed down and talk calmly about why she yelled at you?

maybe she is defensive about her declining senses/agility so by blaming you (as if you were the reason she almost got hit) she ignores that it was her own fallibility that put her in that state to begin with

I'm sure I do that shit too: I get mad at others for causing me stress to the point where I'm having heart problems, but age itself not to mention life choices (like my dining on a tub of Nutella right now) also contribute to that, so I might be focusing too much on others... cept I bet I could deny mysel fthis Nutella easier without stress from others

I'd get some years in prison, yet everything's better than living with her.
I understand this hypothetical line of thought, but any time we think this way we're probably due a reality-check about the potential problems in prison.

Like I'm sure it's actually louder with even more terrorizing people than annoying moms.

If you're just shitposting/venting that's vine but realistically we're pampered/sheltered about prison harshness to think this way.

Massive cuck if u care for unconditional love. I care for material benefits and utility. My mother is mentally ill retarded subhuman, even tho she is kind. Does not compensate for her shitty DNA nor for her low IQ.

Every incel has the right to hate his subhuman parents.
Stupid moron gtfo

Me too, In the end I’ll probably kill her in a stealthy way and no one will know ,I want to make her life a living hell
Thankfully my mother moved out to her sisters house and has a social worker and leechss off government. So I don't have to waste time dealing with her

I’m surprised this thread stayed up.