Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to see fucking blood

• Thread starter Deleted member 21230
  • Start date
Deleted member 21230

Deleted member 21230

Theorizer
-
It's now or never

If we don't act quickly this forum will be overrun with normies and fakecels, give it a month and all threads will be about faggots promoting their tik toks. The mods have clearly stated that they prefer having retarded fakecels and glowniggers just to give the forum some more clicks, rather than actually ensuring that truecels may discuss of their lives

Here are rules boyos

- Ugly blackpilled males who have never had non-paid sexual experiences --> can stary
- Everyone else --> face the fucking wall

I'm watching the only good thing that ever happened to me dying, I can't let it fall apart like this :fuk:

Incels.is FBI watchlist speedrun any% [WORLD RECORD]

It's now or never

If we don't act quickly this forum will be overrun with normies and fakecels, give it a month and all threads will be about faggots promoting their tik toks. The mods have clearly stated that they prefer having retarded fakecels and glowniggers just to give the forum some more clicks, rather than actually ensuring that truecels may discuss of their lives

Here are rules boyos

- Ugly blackpilled males who have never had non-paid sexual experiences --> can stary
- Everyone else --> face the fucking wall

I'm watching the only good thing that ever happened to me dying, I can't let it fall apart like this :fuk:
how can you verify if someone is ugly tho?
I agree,but at the same time I think its inevitable this forum to turn to shit
Maybe the whole thing with @-BrettyBoy- is just a sign of things to come and this forum is already going down the drain

Maybe the whole thing with @-BrettyBoy- is just a sign of things to come and this forum is already going down the drain
Old boy, a looks below femoid skipped me on a dating app, she is local. This happened today.

Even on some obscure forum we still can't be among kissless virgins. Sad :fuk:

Even on some obscure forum we still can't be among kissless virgins. Sad :fuk:
"A long joy ends in sorrow"

Everything has to come at an end.It was good while it lasted :)
Old boy, a looks below femoid skipped me on a dating app, she is local. This happened today.
that means nothing,that happens to the above average male daily

of course incels are purged everywhere in society

thats the case for every other normie. Normie cannot get a foid to fk but they will never call themself incel. As far as i can understand you are Blackpilled and understand the situation and hence you are an incel. but you also try to hookup , which someday might lead you to ascend with a foid, you dont consider the one off with the 39yo as ascension as she ghosted you, but up untill then you weren't an incel. tomorrow lets say you get a foid to come over to your house but she ghosts you later , you would become an incel.
your looks surpass your autism, your looks gets you through the door, i cannot do that because you mog me. there might be the possibility for you to hookup with asians as they prefer whites.

The BrettyBoy case is a deeply disturbing development that is going on right now on this forum. A Fakecel in the open and nobody is doing something about it. It's like an conspiracy to replace incels with chads and normies. We are being demographically replaced on our own forum!!!

The BrettyBoy case is a deeply disturbing development that is going on right now on this forum. A Fakecel in the open and nobody is doing something about it. It's like an conspiracy to replace incels with chads and normies. We are being demographically replaced on our own forum!!!
trying to isolate and destroy us on a forum :feelshaha:

Glad to see you back :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

There will be blood soon
this forum is deeply lost

Last edited:
Paying a foid for sex would be the ultimate insult to me.

of course incels are purged everywhere in society

It's like an conspiracy to replace incels with chads and normies. We are being demographically replaced on our own forum!!!

trying to isolate and destroy us on a forum :feelshaha:

We're witnessing in real time who the real rebels and intelligent people are separate from the fakers or phonies. :feelsjuice:

Its no use, fakecels stayed incels got bullied of the forum.

even worse, actual incels like @Lookscel are compelled to leave following these acts of bullshit.

There will be blood soon

Its no use, fakecels stayed incels got bullied of the forum.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

If worse comes to worse I'll just move over to ***.su, the site that gets censored with asterisks everytime you post it because Sarge wants the censor the existence of that forum (as you can see it is indeed censored), I'll post the site vertically so you can see the name

n
c
u
s
u

1630388577207-png.486565