Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to see a real study done on the reporting of rape

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
A real study that comes to scientific conclusions and not some politically correct bullshit. I want the study to answer these questions:

Is a woman less likely to report a rape if she has an orgasm during said rape?

Is a woman less likely to report rape if the rapist is tall rather than short? I.e. what is the likelihood of her reporting a 6'3 rapist vs a 5'3 rapist.

Is a woman less likely to report rape if the rapist is considered conventionally attractive?

Is a woman less likely to report rape if the rapist has a big dick rather than an average or small sized dick? Is a woman less likely to report rape if the rapist has an average size dick vs a small dick?

I suspect that if the topic was thoroughly studied without any political considerations, the results would be very black pilling.

I think women report almost all rape regardless of who raped them(or at least they should).Maybe the ones that would risk something If they did report the rape wouldn't report it (for example the rapist was her boss)

looking at a hole for more than 2 seconds is considered rape these days, the word is meaningless at this point.

Wouldn't be possible to collect data. Foids don't see non-consensual sex with chads as "rape," just normal sex

“Rape” isn’t real. Women are fucked and dominated by random chads they hardly know everyday without giving consent. They just never fight it or report it afterwards bc they end up enjoying it. The alpha male just breeds them.

“Rape” is a term women have created to single out ugly men and deny them of sex without seeming judgemental.

looking at a hole for more than 2 seconds is considered rape these days, the word is meaningless at this point.
Then I must have raped my hot coworker 500000 times :lul:
This cucked bull shit is ridiculous I should be able to rape foids with no punishment :reeeeee:

I think women report almost all rape regardless of who raped them(or at least they should).Maybe the ones that would risk something If they did report the rape wouldn't report it (for example the rapist was her boss)
I doubt it, unless there was over the top violence used. Like she ends up with a black eye or a broken jaw or missing teeth.

My predictions are that a woman is less likely to report a rape if she orgasms.

She's less likely to report if the rapist is taller rather than shorter.

She's less likely to report if the rapist is conventionally attractive (assuming she can see his face)

She's less likely to report if the rapist has a big dick than a small dick.