Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"I want to see a men being raped"

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★★★
A year ago after spending tons of money on premium Tinder I matched with a bisexual Korean foid, and we met 5 or 6 times.
The last time we met, was at a restaurant and while we were talking I started to caress her hand and did so for at least 10 minutes, she was very fine with it and I was persuaded it would work out this time.
Then we started chatting online about sex:

She asked if I had already done anal, I answered no.
She told me that she liked kinky stuff and that she wanted to have sex like the homosexual men do and asked me if I had already done anal, to which I said no.
She then told me that she is a sadist and that she likes to play games in which the man is not allowed to have any pleasure, and if he does he is not allowed to show it.
"I want to see a man being raped" she told me.
Her plan was to stick a dildo in my ass and to rape me.
I declined. :feelsrope:

Some side notes:

I asked if she is a feminist. Response: all women are feminists
She asked what women would you never date. I responded fat ones, what about you? She answered bald ones.
She told me that I was not good enough for her and Korean women in general and that I had only a chance with Chinese ones.
She pressed charges for sexual harassment against one of her colleagues and he lost his job.

It also turned out she had a boyfriend but she was allowed to have sex with other men/women, but he did not (mega cuck)

Should've ***** her

You mean you didn't want to be kimchi fleshlight?
:feelsaww:

Should I have let her rape me?

>match on tinder and see them in person
:chad::banhammer:

@Weeb25 this is blacktarpills fantasy

lifefuel for @shii410

Isn't this literally bragging?

Volcel if you wouldn't

The current state of this fucking site

Some side notes:

I asked if she is a feminist. Response: all women are feminists
She asked what women would you never date. I responded fat ones, what about you? She answered bald ones.
She told me that I was not good enough for her and Korean women in general and that I had only a chance with Chinese ones.
She pressed charges for sexual harassment against one of her colleagues and he lost his job.

It also turned out she had a boyfriend but she was allowed to have sex with other men/women, but he did not (mega cuck)
So, she can do whatever she wants but he can’t? What a fucking cuck.

Whores like that need to be killed off

Empathetic gender strikes again

Y'know when I clicked on this thread this is not what I had in mind about being raped by a woman.

I recall another thing, she told me that she once traveled to Thailand and while sitting on a bench was approached by an old tourist trying to seduce her.
She told me that story several times and told me that she was shocked that he thought that he had a chance with her.
So glad that guy traumatized her.

Got linked here from the other thread and that's something alright.
Just get sodomized by insane whores theory.:dafuckfeels: