Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to “scare” a foid bad enough to give her PTSD for life!

METALMILITA88

METALMILITA88

King Of The Confederacy
★★★★★
Imagine the absolutely intoxicating feeling of knowing that you live in some dumb cunts head and have made her afraid of any interaction with males. No more dealing with men or fucking chad without having the “scare” come to mind. Every man can be a potential inkler that will strike again. I want to have this feeling of power and being a mind destroyer more than sex with a prime jb!!

Also hello to IT :feelsLSD:the inspiration for this post was a hole in your comment section saying that she had PTSD and was afraid of all men because of that. GOOD. You all should be very afraid because we will rise one day and smash your nasty vile kinky skulls in with large hammer (in manhunt2)!!!

metallica-kill-them-all.gif

I wanna treat a foid like a baby, and show that her opinions and words are gibberish trash that doesn't make sense :feelswhat::feelswhat: and she is a stupid cunt and should know her place...I wanna make her feel insecure and less worthy ,and submit her to me and address me as her Lord :feelsLSD:

I wanna treat a foid like a baby, and show that her opinions and words are gibberish trash that doesn't make sense :feelswhat::feelswhat: and she is a stupid cunt and should know her place...I wanna make her feel insecure and less worthy ,and submit her to me and address me as her Lord :feelsLSD:
i want to be her God :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:and if she ever tries to leave I will be so ingrained in her mind that she will come back

i want to be her God :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:and if she ever tries to leave I will be so ingrained in her mind that she will come back
A foid respectfully opening our shoes in the evening addressing us as her lord after a long hard days work is the least we as a man could ask for...Is it too much that we ask for ?? Foids submitting to males is as natural as a tree growing in the mountains:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat: