Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i want to rope

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
Every waking moment is spent in solitude. It’s been like this ever since I can remember. That’s why even as a child I always wanted a gf. I thought my day was coming.That it was only a matter of time. Nope. That’s not the case. It’s over for me. No friends and now the hope that I will have a gf is shattered. The unfortunate reality of their degeneracy is hitting me. What’s even the point of continuing on? Fuck this world.

We will go together

The point of life for us, is to cope until we die or suicide pretty much.

"this is not your escape" --- underoath

asdfcel said:

Woah. Someone else who knows of them.

Same here OP. No friends whatsoever, which is a death sentence for your sex life as well as just being generally sucky in general.

Whenever I read some normfaggot say 'just get out there and talk to people bro' I get filled with angER. Yeah, normfaggot, I'll just go out right now and talk to randoms. Oh wait, you literally never see ANYONE doing this. Not even Chad does it. OK, maybe the retarded PUA's do it, but they're mostly just incels in denial.

Most people get their friends at high school and college. If you leave college friendless you'll always be alone as social bonds are already set at that point.

I don't like talking to people. The solitude is comforting and validating. I've gone months without speaking to anybody. And frankly it's very soothing.

underøath said:
Every waking moment is spent in solitude. It’s been like this ever since I can remember. That’s why even as a child I always wanted a gf. I thought my day was coming.That it was only a matter of time. Nope. That’s not the case. It’s over for me. No friends and now the hope that I will have a gf is shattered. The unfortunate reality of their degeneracy is hitting me. What’s even the point of continuing on? Fuck this world.

fuck life

underøath said:
asdfcel said:
Woah. Someone else who knows of them.

yea bro i love underoath. hope youre doing okay. music is one of my great copes. cheers bro

As I've stated to people, my suicidal tendencies are gone. I believe in Christ, I picked up hobbies and do some praying and forms of fasting (Not with food but with other things). It all helps.