Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to rope

fantasycel

fantasycel

Officer
★★★★★
I don’t see a reason to keep on living. I don’t think anything can save me now, even if I somehow became a chad the years of loneliness have scarred me. Religion doesn’t seem to have much meaning and seems like a mega-cope. I don’t see a point of a career or university or anything for that matter because I will have to be around people that I hate. My family treats me like a small child with no autonomy. I have zero friends and spend all of my time in my house. There is nothing keeping me going, I am just living for my family, not for myself. I don’t even feel human anymore.

Incredibly similar to my own life :feelsrope:

If you feel like it's the only thing you have l left to resort to then no one can blame you for doing it. Don't live for others

Don't get me wrong I know very well how you feel like rn because i experince the exact same but roping shouldn't be the answer to our problems, life is too beautiful to be abandoned.

Listen to this song brocel

View: https://youtu.be/hD8LgbJVNGQ?si=1m_1KQnot2TTVv1D

Thank you for the song brocel, it made me feel a bit better. I agree that life is beautiful, but I can’t seem to find any meaning in it.

don’t rops, become religious, go gym, get a hobby like a martial art and try get rich

Yapper

I don’t see a reason to keep on living. I don’t think anything can save me now, even if I somehow became a chad the years of loneliness have scarred me. Religion doesn’t seem to have much meaning and seems like a mega-cope. I don’t see a point of a career or university or anything for that matter because I will have to be around people that I hate. My family treats me like a small child with no autonomy. I have zero friends and spend all of my time in my house. There is nothing keeping me going, I am just living for my family, not for myself. I don’t even feel human anymore.
Age?

Same here brocel idk how old you are but I’m considering roping before i turn 21 i dont see a future nor di i have a purpose im just living

I'm 34 and I'm feeling similar. The only thing keeping me going is spite

We all want to rope. Hang on

By roping you give these vile thots exactly what they want. They want you gone! They want you in your parents basement until you get shipped away to some institution after they have passed.

Don’t give these thots that satisfaction!

I only haven't roped because I'm scared of going to hell and I have hopes of getting plastic surgeries.