Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I Want To Rope More Than I Want a Girlfriend

NEETcel2023

NEETcel2023

Veteran
★★
I used to really want a girlfriend but now I don't have any real hope to get one. Not that I really want a girl that's 18 or older.

Ideally, I want a girlfriend that's 13-15 years old as my first relationship and her be a virgin and beautiful. 7/10 or above for looks.

It's too difficult and borderline impossible, and even 25%-50% of 14-15 year olds in most countries are having sex.

At this point, for an incel in my mid-30s like me, all that I really want is to rope with nembutal and be done with it.

Only teen girls are worth anything and if a teen girl is as slutty as a university girl then she isn't really good for a relationship either.

I'm just tired and don't even feel like having a girlfriend most of the time. I don't feel any attraction or desire to be with a slut or a girl that's 18+, especially for my first relationship.

Ideally, I want a girlfriend that's 13-15 years old as my first relationship and her be a virgin and beautiful. 7/10 or above for looks.
especially for my first relationship.
Surprised Nbc GIF by Saturday Night Live

True tbh missing out on teenage love is something that makes me wanna die even if i got a girlfriend now she would just be a disgusting roastie

shalom officER

Nothing in this world could make me happy, so I don't even bother to think about foids. I just rot in my room waiting to die.

True tbh missing out on teenage love is something that makes me wanna die even if i got a girlfriend now she would just be a disgusting roastie
It used to be that guys my age could get a teen girlfriend until the Jews used their propaganda to give Anglos pedo hysteria. Teens are biological adults and not children. Everyone knew and accepted this until the Jews and their Anglo Goyim slaves, especially Americans, decided to prevent guys from getting the best girlfriends because of feminism and their illegitimate and irrational and illogical beliefs known as pedo hysteria.

It used to be that guys my age could get a teen girlfriend until the Jews used their propaganda to give Anglos pedo hysteria. Teens are biological adults and not children. Everyone knew and accepted this until the Jews and their Anglo Goyim slaves, especially Americans, decided to prevent guys from getting the best girlfriends because of feminism and their illegitimate and irrational and illogical beliefs known as pedo hysteria.
Yeah it's fucking beyond stupid

shalom officER
No, I am not an officer and I'll probably make a YouTube video with my real name and photos if I eventually don't care anymore about any social standing. I'm a NEET Incel in my mid-30s. What's there to care about? I'm not even in Anglo nations most of the time.

All I'll need to do is just avoid carrying electronics in or out of American borders.

Fuck the law and fuck the Jews and fuck the ZOG. I would go ER but I can't easily massacre a Congress or Parliament or the ZOG.

Age pill hit you hard man, this is brutal.

Missing out on teen love is so fucking brutal because when your like 14, you are allowed to fuck those jbs but when you get older you can't? Its a limited edition foid and now we can't have them :feelsrope:

I used to really want a girlfriend but now I don't have any real hope to get one. Not that I really want a girl that's 18 or older.

It's too difficult and borderline impossible, and even 25%-50% of 14-15 year olds in most countries are having sex.

At this point, for an incel in my mid-30s like me, all that I really want is to rope with nembutal and be done with it.

Only teen girls are worth anything and if a teen girl is as slutty as a university girl then she isn't really good for a relationship either.

I'm just tired and don't even feel like having a girlfriend most of the time. I don't feel any attraction or desire to be with a slut or a girl that's 18+, especially for my first relationship.
relatable

I want irl friends and a good life