Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to rope but I can't give in.

punk_cel

punk_cel

Greycel
I've basically exhausted all my copes and I have no desire to do anything. I don't even get relief from sleeping anymore because I always have terrible dreams. I dream all night about embarrassing experiences I've had and that women I have approached are insulting me. I wake up angry and feeling like shit. I've had severe depression for a while but I can't give in and rope because that's what everybody besides incels wants.

Don't rope, thats what IT wants.

If you rope, foids win, jews win, chads win.
I'll give you a new cope.
Incel uprising is very near

Don't fret, millions of men across the world are edging closer to the edge just like you. It can't be contained for much longer.

Your family will talk shit about you and your depression to your future relatives if ya do it. Don’t even screenshot this IT.

There are always bettER CHOices

Don’t rope, you’ll accept everything soon, you get adjusted to the hopelessness, just remind yourself you’re going to die anyway and live in the moment

If you rope, foids win, jews win, chads win.
I'll give you a new cope.
Incel uprising is very near
tbh fight bro fight

BOKYHbTtjIoiFdu-800x450-noPad.jpg

Start drinking

You need to improve your life by moneymaxxing or statusmaxxing. Having a goal like this is a great cope. With money or status you will have ego and power.

I've had severe depression for a while but I can't give in and rope because that's what everybody besides incels wants.
Don't rope, thats what IT wants.
Just admit that you’re too scared to go through with suicide and are far too comfortable with your shitty lives. No one would know if you roped and if the normies were informed of your death they wouldn’t give a shit

Do u drink drinking helps that's how most normie men cope with their pathetic lives
Without accepting the black pill
I've basically exhausted all my copes and I have no desire to do anything. I don't even get relief from sleeping anymore because I always have terrible dreams. I dream all night about embarrassing experiences I've had and that women I have approached are insulting me. I wake up angry and feeling like shit. I've had severe depression for a while but I can't give in and rope because that's what everybody besides incels wants.
C