Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to remind you again that females BRUTALLY reinforce social hierarchies

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
This cannot be said enough. It is probably their most disgusting quality by far.

Women ALWAYS chase those at the top of society. That is why they have an insane obsession with celebrities. They go for the popular guys, the cool kids, the pro-athletes(despite not giving a shit about sports), the famous artists, etc.
They love bullies because bullies are usually high in the pecking order. Hell, even the guys they find attractive have features that, guess what, show them to be POWERFUL. That includes strong jaw, hunter eyes, strong cheekbones, big skull, height, big frame, etc.

They absolutely despise anyone beneath them. Have you seen the way the look at homeless people? Disabled people? They fucking hate the downtrodden.
Females ditch men of their own ethnicity to be with the race that has higher status.

We are at the bottom of the barrel. We should know this better than anyone.

RE: I want to remind you that females BRUTALLY reinforce social hierarchies

totally agree

it's so evident in day to day life

everywhere

they are SATAN

Agreed 100%. Nature of women is brutal af.

Because of them our evolution progress is slowed down. Why Newton died as a virgin as well as many more high IQ ppl? Cuz they were ugly? Their high IQ genes could be passed on and our technology could've progressed more. Maybe Newton's son would invent something years ago without us realizing how the fuck it works.. Tesla too.. dude invented a fucking electricity.. his son could continue this electrisity business and progress it more than we have right now

Females are also responsible for marginalizing people out of group and whom they may not see fit enough to hang out with their crew (usually if you're not good looking or popular enough).

NegroKing said:
This cannot be said enough. It is probably their most disgusting quality by far.

Women ALWAYS chase those at the top of society. That is why they have an insane obsession with celebrities. They go for the popular guys, the cool kids, the pro-athletes(despite not giving a shit about sports), the famous artists, etc.
They love bullies because bullies are usually high in the pecking order. Hell, even the guys they find attractive have features that, guess what, show them to be POWERFUL. That includes strong jaw, hunter eyes, strong cheekbones, big skull, height, big frame, etc.

They absolutely despise anyone beneath them. Have you seen the way the look at homeless people? Disabled people? They fucking hate the downtrodden.
Females ditch men of their own ethnicity to be with the race that has higher status.

We are at the bottom of the barrel. We should know this better than anyone.
Never mind the homeless, they'll make faces of disgust when dealing with a guy she determines to be below their level. They're cunts who deserve a punch to the twat.

nausea said:
they are SATAN
If Satan came up out of the ground from Hell, took a look at modern women,  he would probably retreat

Whenever I was having some level off success in a social group women would always be the ones who slapped me down. They'd make snide comments of disbelief or commenting on my appearance. They would be the ones that would tell my friends, their boyfriends, afterwards that I was creepy and they didn't want me there.

Ugly men getting any sort of positive praise in a situation they don't think is valid really annoys women. They want you put in your place. There's that study that shows ugly men who deviate from perceived norms get judged 3x as harshly as other people or something absurd, it's probably the same thing. You are an ugly person violating their social order and you must be punished for it, and then blamed for their feelings of disgust.

Whenever I was having some level off success in a social group women would always be the ones who slapped me down. They'd make snide comments of disbelief or commenting on my appearance. They would be the ones that would tell my friends, their boyfriends, afterwards that I was creepy and they didn't want me there.

Ugly men getting any sort of positive praise in a situation they don't think is valid really annoys women. They want you put in your place. There's that study that shows ugly men who deviate from perceived norms get judged 3x as harshly as other people or something absurd, it's probably the same thing. You are an ugly person violating their social order and you must be punished for it, and then blamed for their feelings of disgust.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back