Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to record myself 24/7...

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I think i should buy a camera and record myself 24/7 to search for video abnormalities,I experience a lot of disgusting shit a.k.a synchronicities (One shit after another) , I feel that there is something really evil preying on me (and most of us),So why not? I also think that i should wear a body camera everytime i go out just to record this nauseating reality,Any advice on this? i think i should wear a hidden camera everytime i go out or synchronicities happen...I know i cant win,But at least i can record it...

Last edited:
I actually think this is interesting.
I think this is a cool little thing.
but, please, make sure you are comfortable enough to do this and endure the misery of reality.
Your recordings could be the definitive suicide fuel for many of us

but, please, make sure you are comfortable enough to do this and endure the misery of reality.

I feel numb,I honestly cant feel anything anymore,so i guess im good to go,I want to share my grain of sand,Even if its pointless...

My house used to have security cameras on every corner because my brother is special needs and needs monitoring 24 hours, one time when i was in hs me and my mom decided to view old recordings of the footage and it was just me rotting on my old ipad and drawing graffiti designs and other stuff. it was quite depressing.

i used to GYMcope ( during that time) by playing boxing but had to give that up because i started noticing that my IQ started decreasing as time went by, which was a shame since i was pretty good at it oh well.

we turned off all the cameras now since my brothers communication is way better now but i still cringe at myself due to how sad i look in hte recordings.

My house used to have security cameras on every corner because my brother is special needs and needs monitoring 24 hours, one time when i was in hs me and my mom decided to view old recordings of the footage and it was just me rotting on my old ipad and drawing graffiti designs and other stuff. it was quite depressing.

i used to GYMcope ( during that time) by playing boxing but had to give that up because i started noticing that my IQ started decreasing as time went by, which was a shame since i was pretty good at it oh well.

we turned off all the cameras now since my brothers communication is way better now but i still cringe at myself due to how sad i look in hte recordings.

At least you can draw.

At least you can draw.
I suck at it and stopped a while ago, I just do it because its easy, the only thing i do now is run errands for my parents and study and browse this forum while listening to music.

I suck at it and stopped a while ago, I just do it because its easy, the only thing i do now is run errands for my parents and study and browse this forum while listening to music.

Keep drawing,You wont be rich,But at least you can earn a living with your talents.

Drawing doesn't get you laid, I'm an artist with a semi decent following but I see no women wanting me for it
Same. Thinking about making a blackpilled series.

may i request a ugly bastard janitor main character like hypno blink or just self insert?
Dunno. You could be a normie on here or a retard that thinks messing with virgins is a fun ego booster

Imagine if women got thirsty for talented or intelligent people
Never gunna happen. Maybe it's because they are all infected with the parasite that connected to eve that made her eat the apple. Now virtually all foids are connected to one another like Ymir fritz and her people. Foids are infected and slaves to their shitty hivemind.

I mean,the author of dr stone manga and anime is coping hard,Senku in real life would marry a low tier foid in real life,Just like the cucklords like musk and the guy who owns facebook.

Based.