Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want to rape women

Incline

Incline

Truecel on Fakecels.Is - On a mission to SEAmaxx
★★★★★
I have a rape fetish

It's one of my Fetishesh i got others like being breastfed, anal, etc

Anyway is it bad that I have a rape fetish? Of course it would be consensual rape. As in I would ask the foid I would fuck if its okay to larp rape with her, I don't think that's bad, most women have a rape fetish too so how is this bad how are this waman gonna judge me for this when majority of waman according to science itself get off to this kind of thing?

If I ever get a gf ama ask her if we can larp rape;.

How is it glow its a common fetish

most waman in this world enjoy rape and want to larp rape they have rape fetish as do I.

There is nothing wrong with larping rape in sex. If its consensual.

only creepy if you're sub5 or a normie.

most waman in this world enjoy rape and want to larp rape they have rape fetish as do I.

only creepy if you're sub5 or a normie.
There are subreddits where you can find foids to "rape" because foids really like it

It's called consensual non-consensual and most foids are into it. Hell, there's subreddits filled with their fantasies of it.

Might I ask, What specifically about rape do you find arousing?

I have a rape fetish too :feelsdevil: , but I am a law abiding citizen officers. IT, get me in the fucking screenshot

I do not support raping anybody, but actually its not that uncommon for people to have that fetish, like 50-60% of women and 30-40% of men have fantasized about being forced to have sex and like 20-25% of women think about that regularly. Not sure if thats exactly as powerful of a desire to be called a fetish but its not that rare

I have the same fetish. I love the idea of blackmailing foids and making them have sex with me.

I have a rape fetish

Anyway is it bad that I have a rape fetish? Of course it would be consensual rape. As in I would ask the foid I would fuck if its okay to larp rape with her, I don't think that's bad, most women have a rape fetish too so how is this bad how are this waman gonna judge me for this when majority of waman according to science itself get off to this kind of thing?

what the hell is consensual rape

all foids have a rape fetish so I'd say you're fine

I'd suggest that if the rape is consensual then you are doing it wrong

Yes i`d love to strangle a foid unconscious and rape it in Minecraft

Might I ask, What specifically about rape do you find arousing?
Control I guess? I want to do whatever I want to the foid, pull her hair and stuff.

My ideal GF would be very strong, taller than me, somewhat muscular but not to the point the muscles would be very visible, she would be a dommy and tsunedere type and basically boss me around and shit but when it comes to fucking I would larp rape her and put her in her place, like conquer her or something like that, you know... Like conquering a strong tsundere type and she would just surrender and let me larp rape her consensually ofc but it would be fun I guess, it gets me hard.

IT include me in the screenshot
Idk I feel like waman will have my back on this one.

Most women enjoy rape fetish, what is wrong with rape larping, if its consensual there is nothing wrong with doing that.

Idk I feel like waman will have my back on this one.

Most women enjoy rape fetish, what is wrong with rape larping, if its consensual there is nothing wrong with doing that.
they only love it if it's chad

My ideal GF would be very strong, taller than me, somewhat muscular but not to the point the muscles would be very visible, she would be a dommy and tsunedere type and basically boss me around and shit but when it comes to fucking I would larp rape her and put her in her place, like conquer her or something like that, you know... Like conquering a strong tsundere type and she would just surrender and let me larp rape her consensually ofc but it would be fun I guess, it gets me hard.
i had the exact same fantasy when I was growing up and had an imaginary gf

I have a rape fetish

Most girls want to get raped anyway the way they all dress is just asking for it they only ever report rape if the guy is not to their standards. If the guy is hot Deep down they secretly loved it

i had the exact same fantasy when I was growing up and had an imaginary gf
Based

You should come to Pattaya with me we will fuck some bar girl whores

Based

You should come to Pattaya with me we will fuck some bar girl whores
Thailand is full of ugly "ladyboys". Thailand is for dick lovers like you ngl

It's one of my Fetishesh i got others like being breastfed
Lactation fetishists are the elite. You probably also prefer strategy games.

200w.gif

Of course it would be consensual rape.
I mean, then it's called CNC.

The sad thing is that many women also have this fetish, but as usual, if it's men's fetish it's evil but if it's women's fetish it's fine. Maybe someone should tell women that they shouldn't always breed with rapists if they don't want men to rape ...