Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to rape a JB with blonde hairs & small tits

StefiBeaLipton

StefiBeaLipton

Alexander the Gray
★★★
Disclaimer: the characters and events depicted in this work are fictional. The author does not condone or promote any unlawful activity such as is depicted in this post. By continuing to read this work you acknowledge that you are an adult who wishes to read works of fantasy and fiction for the purpose only of fantasy. All the characters in this story are adults. They may play different ages for the fictional character that they are depicting but they remain at all times adults.

I think that would be pretty hot.
What are your thoughts, fellow involuntary celibates?

https://incels.is/data/avatars/l/57/57182.jpg?1699544842

Most thought provoking GrAY post

shut tf up with these bait wannabe edgy posts already

Disclaimer: the characters and events depicted in this work are fictional. The author does not condone or promote any unlawful activity such as is depicted in this post. By continuing to read this work you acknowledge that you are an adult who wishes to read works of fantasy and fiction for the purpose only of fantasy. All the characters in this story are adults. They may play different ages for the fictional character that they are depicting but they remain at all times adults.

I think that would be pretty hot.
What are your thoughts, fellow involuntary celibates?
flat chest supremacy

all he posts is weird nonsense wtf are we supposed to reply to that with?
Yeah I get it but no one ever humours him or questions him. And he has 130k fucking posts kek

Yeah I get it but no one ever humours him or questions him. And he has 130k fucking posts kek
i think hes genuinely schizo or something thats what i heard apparently he has some kind of illness

Based as fuck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back