Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to put up an incel essay around my university but no one will read an essay

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
So then I'm going to post this paragraph, what do you think?

A friend of mine once told me a story,”I was minding my own business at the library, when I was approached by a student. He seemed very nervous, and he was overweight and had bad acne. He offered me fifty dollars to “be his friend” for an hour. We went to a bar on campus, where the guy talked about his struggles with dating, classes, and the girl he was rather obsessed with but whom he never asked out. I listened, nodding, and accepted the fifty dollars. I didn’t think much of the issue, but then I told my coach, about how some wacky dude offered him fifty bucks to pretend to be his friend for an hour. The coach told him:
“You know, you may have saved his life."

unless big catchy phrase at top, it still wont be read

A friend of mine once told me a story,”I was minding my own business at the library, when I was approached by a student. He seemed very nervous, and he was overweight and had bad acne. He offered me fifty dollars to “be his friend” for an hour. We went to a bar on campus, where the guy talked about his struggles with dating, classes, and the girl he was rather obsessed with but whom he never asked out. I listened, nodding, and accepted the fifty dollars. I didn’t think much of the issue, but then I told my coach, about how some wacky dude offered him fifty bucks to pretend to be his friend for an hour. The coach told him:
Huh?

Was your friend male or female?

not my story, I just heard it in an obscure youtube video about inceldom
Was it a weird male paying another male to be his friend? Idk how thats related to inceldom.

No. The story is hard to understand. Don’t do this. Post up some of those red pill comics if you want to change people.