Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to purchase a ps5

St. Incel

St. Incel

Recruit
★★★★
Just so I can play the remake of demon souls. However the ps5 is 500 euros and the game itself is 70 so it would cost me 570 euros to actually play the game :feelsbadman:

Thats nothing if you are from WE.

wait for about year

PC Gaming mogs ErrorBox

Games will be 80 euros on the new consoles (at least PS5 dunno about Xbox) :lul:.
The prices for next gen are ridiculous, almost 100 bucks for a video game. That is reaching Nintendo's lvl

Im not sure how I feel about xboxs game pass bcos the game rotate in n out

You want to buy a new console in order to play the remake of an 11 year old game? :feelswhat:

Get a pc instead
This.

Getting a 3070 crew.
Freelance crew.

Money earned goes towards ps5 when they iron out the bugs and release more games.

70 euros for 1 vidya game?

inflation?

70 euros for 1 vidya game?

inflation?
playstation/xbox games typically go down in price after 6 months, you can wait for the shit games to half in price while scooping the good ones.

You want to buy a new console in order to play the remake of an 11 year old game? :feelswhat:
while that does sound bad i've never played the original game so i would like to purchase that game as well

already preordered ps5 and demon's souls

Just so I can play the remake of demon souls. However the ps5 is 500 euros and the game itself is 70 so it would cost me 570 euros to actually play the game :feelsbadman:
I'm still trying to get my lazy ass out and get a Switch (soy memes aside)