Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I want to punch a foid in the face in Minecraft.

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
The pandemic hardened me into a more blackpilled oldcel. I hate foids, they turned me into the monster that I am today. I am 30-years-old, and I have never even cuddled with a foid - meanwhile foids fuck chad and tyrone and sadly - even dogs (see the thread "Dogpill Megathread").

A male is a loser if he can not receive validation from foids - example: high school. I am here on .IS now, because of the string of rejections I received from foids since high school. The same foids that rejected me, gladly shat out chad and tyrone's bastard kids - yet I can't get my first kiss! I showered everyday before class in high school - and still no gf. When it comes to "personality" - remember that one of the Columbine High School shooters, Dylan Klebold, had a date to his prom, while I went to mine alone.

I'm going to play devil's advocate.

In Minecraft, I am going to go to a bar on a Friday night like tonight, cut in line in front of a foid - and start a bar fight like in an episode of "Jersey Shore".

I'll cut in front of a foid, and I'll say, "Go bleed somewhere else, toilet".

And the foid will become triggered, since she is probably already a bit drunk herself - she will most likely swing a punch at me.

"Whoa! You all saw that - she hit me first!", I'll yell.

And then I would focus all my energy, and I would shout:

Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!

Do this to a foid

i want to urinate and shit on their slutty stuck up faces, in real life
Dog shit: gets picked up, and touched by foids (with a plastic bag) after it comes out of a dog's ass.

Incel males: Destined to die kissless.

Why young men are going ER

:lul:

average foid would rather kiss a dogshit than a member of this forum
:foidSoy:"Incels need to learn to shower":foidSoy:

:foidSoy:"Oh look, my three dogs pissed and shitted all over the living room floor. I am going to post about it on Instagram.":foidSoy:

Soy for only wanting to punch them

LMAO you are basically stealing the tricks of the foids
Exactly, now that I am a wizard, I am using my wisdom to feed off of foids. When I am at work, I let the foids do all the annoying work, because they live life on easy-mode. I stop talking to my aunt, because she is a fat lesbian male-hating bully. I stop talking to my cousin, because she is a toilet living life on easy-mode. And, I will no longer hesitate to cuss a foid out, especially if she is fat.

I am a young grumpy old man.

I know it is actually a Saturday night tonight, but I still feel like it is a Friday night. I have the entire weekend off from work, so I have been celebrating the death of Queen Elizabeth.

I went to the Sonic drive-through just now to order a burger, and I thought about how satisfying it would be if the person that brought me my food was a foid, and I introduced her to Mr. Hollow Point in Minecraft. :feelshaha:

Figuring out a way to get past that sorority house door

Based, I hate them so much.

squash their head like melons

Based, I hate them so much.
Thanks. Foids literally dictate how cool a male is in high school, and it makes me so made that I wish Saint Cho would get retribution for me in Minecraft. :feelsree:

Time to dance foids

Thanks. Foids literally dictate how cool a male is in high school, and it makes me so made that I wish Saint Cho would get retribution for me in Minecraft. :feelsree:

View attachment 656819
Saint Cho - probably one of the most underrated saints. What being 5’8” will do to a motherfucker (an inch shorter than ER).

The pandemic hardened me into a more blackpilled oldcel. I hate foids, they turned me into the monster that I am today. I am 30-years-old, and I have never even cuddled with a foid - meanwhile foids fuck chad and tyrone and sadly - even dogs (see the thread "Dogpill Megathread").

A male is a loser if he can not receive validation from foids - example: high school. I am here on .IS now, because of the string of rejections I received from foids since high school. The same foids that rejected me, gladly shat out chad and tyrone's bastard kids - yet I can't get my first kiss! I showered everyday before class in high school - and still no gf. When it comes to "personality" - remember that one of the Columbine High School shooters, Dylan Klebold, had a date to his prom, while I went to mine alone.

I'm going to play devil's advocate.

In Minecraft, I am going to go to a bar on a Friday night like tonight, cut in line in front of a foid - and start a bar fight like in an episode of "Jersey Shore".

I'll cut in front of a foid, and I'll say, "Go bleed somewhere else, toilet".

And the foid will become triggered, since she is probably already a bit drunk herself - she will most likely swing a punch at me.

"Whoa! You all saw that - she hit me first!", I'll yell.

And then I would focus all my energy, and I would shout:

Sunlight Yellow Overdrive!

View attachment 656606
lmao you probably would get fucked up by one of their whiteknights

A foid called-out of her shift at work today - because, she was on her period…

My coworkers and I had to pickup the slack - that toilet decided to stay home from work and bleed.

If a foid looks at me wrong I’ll go bersERk.