Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to move to SEA sometime

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
Not only are you mainly competing with fuckin’ ricecels for pussy, but they are mostly not cucked countries. Very conservative. No leftist bullshit.

then when i’m an old man I can watch the news when all the trannies and gays are dying early because they destroyed their bodies with aids and hormones

Thailand invented trannies jfl.

if you're a 4/10 male above 5'10" height then you will be living like a king in SEA

I rather go to East Asia to fuck tbh, too many Trannies in SEA.

I rather go to East Asia to fuck tbh, too many Trannies in SEA.
Well mainly i’m looking for a place to fuck but also a place that isn’t politically degenerate

Well mainly i’m looking for a place to fuck but also a place that isn’t politically degenerate
Do you consider China, Japan and Korea too politically degenerate for you? Though I will admit Japan and Korea is definitely Westernized.

Do you consider China, Japan and Korea too politically degenerate for you? Though I will admit Japan and Korea is definitely Westernized.
Japan and Korea? Westernized? I thought they just had naturally flamboyant culture in some areas that wasn’t affected by the west. Fuc

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back