Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to marry an autistic woman.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
I don't want to ascend with some normalfag whore. I want a pure, virgin, high-functioning weeb wife whom I can love and protect and whose mind is not constantly preoccupied with Chad cock. Just to think that there are cute sperg girls out there and I don't have one fills me with frustration. I mean, what am I supposed to do with some normalfag thot girl who doesn't know anything outside of instagram and tiktok? What the fuck am I supposed to talk about with them? People say opposites attract but that's fucking retarded. Similar people attract. Similar people have common ground.

I am a weeb sperg and I NEED a weeb sperg waifu.

Ffa

a pure, virgin, high-functioning weeb wife whom I can love and protect and whose mind is not constantly preoccupied with Chad cock
Keep dreaming. It doesn't exist.

Weeb wife is chad only :blackpill:

you have even more delusional standards than a tinder whore tbh, given that you're meant to be an incel
Because I am talking about who I want to settle down with for life. Can you imagine marrying some normalfag insta thot? And anyway, my standards are literally a not ugly sperg. Roastie standard is Chad thundercock with footlong dick and seven figure salary. I don't think my standards are so unreasonable in comparison.

Cope. She'll leave you for a down syndrome chad.

if you're an incel you are not going to end up in a happy marriage by any chance :feelskek:

i don't think you're quite in touch with the blackpill yet my nigga
I'm blackpilled. I'm just shouting into the void my dude, I'm aware. Who knows, maybe God will decide to cut me a break

Too bad Ashbie is only imaginary :cryfeels:

I don't want to ascend with some normalfag whore. I want a pure, virgin, high-functioning weeb wife whom I can love and protect and whose mind is not constantly preoccupied with Chad cock. Just to think that there are cute sperg girls out there and I don't have one fills me with frustration. I mean, what am I supposed to do with some normalfag thot girl who doesn't know anything outside of instagram and tiktok? What the fuck am I supposed to talk about with them? People say opposites attract but that's fucking retarded. Similar people attract. Similar people have common ground.

I am a weeb sperg and I NEED a weeb sperg waifu.

View attachment 573865
Very rare. And most are ugly and unattractive.

The ideal sperg artist waifu is also probably 4.5/10, although you should be picky about appearances, specially if said foid is your looksmatch.

Does not exist.

Does not exist (except some JBs).

weeb wife
Does not exist. All of them are posers.

mind is not constantly preoccupied with Chad cock
Does not exist.

Still, it's good that you demand purity and virginity in foids even if it means becoming a standardcel (if you aren't an incel to begin with). We should not tolerate degenerate behaviour.

Because I am talking about who I want to settle down with for life. Can you imagine marrying some normalfag insta thot? And anyway, my standards are literally a not ugly sperg. Roastie standard is Chad thundercock with footlong dick and seven figure salary. I don't think my standards are so unreasonable in comparison.
he's just gaslighting you lmao your standarts are very reasonable and respectable it all comes to personality and behaviour or morals, my point is those things are easily in control compared to shallow foid standarts like height and face.

Dont give into soy gaslighting.

Devoteeism is for fools. You'll worship someone who can easily ditch you for tall Chad.

Learn C++ instead.

You'd like automated responses from a "girlfriend"?