Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to make video games where I can live my anti-social fantasies.

Minimalistcel

Minimalistcel

Banned
-
I learned to make a 3D realistic looking doughnut in Blender 3D (a 3D modeling software) but no matter how proud I am of my little doughnut, I can't get aroused by it.

I've always wanted to play a video game where I could harness my anti-social side while keeping it all under control but everytime I asked for such a game on reddit, I'm usually hit with one of the two "Get help. You need therapist" or "Nice try, FBI."

So I'm thinking may be I Should get into 3D modelling of human body and game development in unreal engine so I can make my own game.

Images 12
Images 13
Images 14

My favorite game is Tormentor aka the most disturbing game on steams. I aspire to make such a game one day but I am also afraid of the glowies.

Yeah this is a good start, It's way better than being a useless miserable niglet not doing anything you've wanted out of life. Video games are great, why not.

Make a based anti social metaverse where you can do and say anything you want: call it Planet Earth, with characters called Human Beings. You get your choice of evil characters like the cartel where you basically torture people and kill them to make them fear you and never really being able to get anywhere new or you can be a cop arresting vulnerable poor people for not being born lucky or a "psychiatrist" this character is very interesting as it ruins people's lives cunningly by pretending to be a helpful doctor and then giving the people asking for help fake drugs that ruin their brains.

You will be fucking gigastacies in the metaverse in a few decades.

Make a based anti social metaverse where you can do and say anything you want: call it Planet Earth, with characters called Human Beings. You get your choice of evil characters like the cartel where you basically torture people and kill them to make them fear you and never really being able to get anywhere new or you can be a cop arresting vulnerable poor people for not being born lucky or a "psychiatrist" this character is very interesting as it ruins people's lives cunningly by pretending to be a helpful doctor and then giving the people asking for help fake drugs that ruin their brains.
Such a genius idea. I'll take your idea into consideration.

You will be fucking gigastacies in the metaverse in a few decades.
>Decades

Which neo luddite raised you? LMFAO. AI is rapidly accelerating. Give it 5 years minimum, 10 years max.

>Decades

Which neo luddite raised you? LMFAO. AI is rapidly accelerating. Give it 5 years minimum, 10 years max.
Doubt

monero user

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back