Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i want to make females cry

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
they deserve nothing but emotional pain, they have to pay for their sins and their opression

And not only emotional pain, physical pain as well.

Insult their face, it triggers them beyond belief. They will just laugh it off but later spent countless hours at the mirror trying to find out if what you said is true. I have tested it on my sister countless times. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Same, but females make me cry.

Jk, I don't cry, crying is for pussies.

They made me cry and still do, it's only fair.

don't forget the physical pain

Just dont do it when Chads around,gotta lure her somewhere discrete.

I want females to cry from me forcing my dick in them.

Insult their face, it triggers them beyond belief. They will just laugh it off but later spent countless hours at the mirror trying to find out if what you said is true. I have tested it on my sister countless times. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

YES. Even if they think you are a complete loser they will take it nuclear bomb. I had the pleasure of calling a bitch ugly(not even to her face) and it destroyed her.

the only good thing about this group therapy is seeing these dumb cunts cry about trivial shit. Sometimes I'm very tempted to say hurtful things, but I want to get out of the system eventually

Nope, we want to fuck, they wont let us because we arent attractive enough, we all need to end it.