Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I want to make an art piece criticizing onlyfans models

Anthrax

Anthrax

Officer
★★★
need some advice on how to communicate my idea better.

This is a reference picture I took, pretend the power ranger is a stand in for a nude woman:
Untitled 111

I want the woman's pose to be similar to something like this:

56a68644 8dba 4d84 8cb9 451ac974c2b2

the idea i'm trying to communicate is how young woman get roped into pursuing onlyfans as a way to make money, but of course only the top 3% make anything, while the average model makes less than $180/month, even if they do make something, once the novelty weares off to their audience they have to do more and more degrading shit to make money. I'm thinking the jar could also have a crack to symbolize the girls broken dream or something.

The idea behind the jar is a reference to the rainbow dash cumjar and to the bella delphine bathwater/piss jar product, its meant to symbolize/reference the idea of female sexuality being sold as an erotic product.

this is for an art assignment, so obviously I cant say its the holes fault. I'm worried it might come off as too sjw/femenist tho, anyone have any suggestions?

What's this cuck behaviour?

Make an art project showing loneliness of men-- maybe showing him about to rope and showing how he is truly lonely in this lyf nd beyond too in the afterlife for the afterlife is nothing but a black void of nothingness

So you're in art school ? What technique can you use ? I enjoy to draw hentai too tbh

What's this cuck behaviour?

Make an art project showing loneliness of men-- maybe showing him about to rope and showing how he is truly lonely in this lyf nd beyond too in the afterlife for the afterlife is nothing but a black void of nothingness
I did a self portrait based on LDAR, where I painted my rotting corpse sprawled out on the bed with computer wires around my neck. It got no reaction when I presented it during class critique.

I did a self portrait based on LDAR, where I painted my rotting corpse sprawled out on the bed with computer wires around my neck. It got no reaction when I presented it during class critique.
Normies prolly thought that u r the weird quite kid that is going to go ER on them

So you're in art school ? What technique can you use ? I enjoy to draw hentai too tbh
not going to go into anything personal, but I did traditionally painted portraits before moving on to digitally painted pieces.

my bad bro.

so you have any drawings/songs to share? you thinking about posting stuff on spotify?
its ok brocel

i dont know about spotify but i just made a song incel idea with my guitar and bass

i will probably share some photos of my sketchbooks later when i have time after job hunting

how are you doing brocel, how is art university

its ok brocel

i dont know about spotify but i just made a song incel idea with my guitar and bass

i will probably share some photos of my sketchbooks later when i have time after job hunting

how are you doing brocel, how is art university

ill check it out,

im not doing too good. i worry about finding a job, im thinking about going into ux/ui design to hopfully secure something good-paying, but all ill have is a degree. Im trying to find an internship before i graduate, too.