Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to make a thread.

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
Been staring at this blank screen for like 10 minutes now. I want to vent about all my problems but I'm too depressed to find the words. I hate how the holidays are almost over. I have no idea what I'm going to do in 2019. I just feel like taking drugs and staying in bed all day until I die.

I don't know how any of you still want a relationship tbh. The costs outweigh the benefits and women are insufferable.

why are you sad that the holidays are almost over? Holiday's suck as an incel, unless you mean you just don't wanna go back to work.

Just shitpost bro.

I don't know how any of you still want a relationship tbh. The costs outweigh the benefits and women are insufferable.
tbh

why are you sad that the holidays are almost over? Holiday's suck as an incel, unless you mean you just don't wanna go back to work.
I got to spend time with family and eat good food. It was a nice break from the routine

I got to spend time with family and eat good food

i just dont want to be lonely, humans weren't made to endure this isolation, it's no wonder many break under it

Sometimes I’ll write long ass posts about random stuff and then delete it all at the last second.

A U T I S M

I've been lacking in motivation too recently actually. It's weird. I think I go through stages. I get all my short term goals done and then have a lull period when I'm not sure what to do next.

That and I'm not convinced that my long-term goals will bring me success/happiness, but I hope they do.

I guess all you can do is choose goals that have the highest chance of success (in terms of feasibility and reward) and then go from there.

As for women... that's even harder. But hopefully if I have more cash and other good things going for me then my social life will improve and I'll meet more women :)