Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I Want To Mail You A Haunted Doll

Do you want a haunted doll in your house?

• Total voters
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
C8ABBC82 1486 446F 81A5 837B6543AB08

My grandma had a few of these
like behind a window xD

@Orzmund @gymletethnicel @Dokes @WorthlessSlavicShit

@vidyacel I can make you the creepiest thing you ever owned.

wheres my mailed haunted doll at?

What does this porcelain vessel think it is. I am the founding INCELITITAN. But does it ally with inceldia

Is it really haunted or is it one of those eBay scam items?

My grandma had a few of these
My grandma has two of these in the room where I sleep whenever I visit her.

At this point, they aren't even really all that creepy to me, but I'm pretty sure that, during one of my latest visits there, one of them suddenly fell down one night for seemingly no reason apart from slouching to a side, and that did kinda scare me, but after I sat it normally nothing followed, of course:feelsjuice:.

Though, my sister still seems a bit scared of them, and I kinda wonder what would've happened if I texted her a close-up photo of their faces at, say, midnight or 1:00 AM:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:.

My grandma has two of these in the room where I sleep whenever I visit her.

At this point, they aren't even really all that creepy to me, but I'm pretty sure that, during one of my latest visits there, one of them suddenly fell down one night for seemingly no reason apart from slouching to a side, and that did kinda scare me, but after I sat it normally nothing followed, of course:feelsjuice:.

Though, my sister still seems a bit scared of them, and I kinda wonder what would've happened if I texted her a close-up photo of their faces at, say, midnight or 1:00 AM:feelsEhh::feelsdevil:.
Nowadays I like these dolls as they remind me of my grandma :feelsaww:

Haunts me
Be my guest.
wheres my mailed haunted doll at?

@Indari @BornToLose @ButterToast @Mango @Tarquinius

I already have a buyer for the doll in the picture, but I can send you a different one. My basic dolls contain ghosts. The doll will haunt your home. I can implant a servitor into your doll upon special request. The servitor doll be used for almost any task.

Contact me on discord, or Etsy if interested.

Last edited:

@Indari @BornToLose @ButterToast @Mango @Tarquinius

I already have a buyer for the doll in the picture, but I can send you a different one. My basic dolls contains ghosts. The doll will haunt your home. I can implant a servitor into your doll upon special request. The servitor doll be used for almost any task.

Contact me on discord, or Etsy if interested.

damn didnt expect that you actually sell these lol

Why do you just have haunted dolls? It's kinda cool honestly

I don’t know what’s more absurd, the fact that Michael Ford joined this forum or the fact that somebody decided, of all people, to larp as Michael Ford.

Imagine spending your whole life schizo-larping Zoroastrian-Jewish mish-mash nonsense that you make up believing you are coming up with deeply held secrets about life and everything, with incoherent superficial baby-level magick.

And then coming to the profound conclusion you are a virgin and joining incels.is.

Or imagine being an incel who is so inspired by that hogwash that you larp as this weirdo.

For what it’s worth, i think there is valuable material in Michael Ford’s stuff and his moral philosophy is on point. But man you could do so much better.

Karlsson’s stuff is way better.

Last edited: