Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want to look like an anime character.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
latest

37598-Gundam_Tekketsu_no_Orphans-iPhone.jpg

latest

2b0b77c223814d8bccce4b70601991f544e6f8ab_hq.jpg

The perfect proportions, the amazing hair, flawless faces/skin, and the perfect balance between feminine and masculine qualities.
It is an impossible desire to achieve, not even chads can reach this level of perfection.
Biology is flawed and creates constant mistakes, only the creations of man can become such perfection.
Fuck nature, fuck biology.

Completely agree, the 3D world is awful.

It's fucking true

I wanted to be a cartoon when I was a kid

:feelsree: WTF HOWWWWW?????
This dude is outmatching drawed characters in terms of appearance.
He is literally better looking then characters that have been strategically designed to be as attractive as possible.
I fucking hate biology with every fiber of my being, I wish i could cause the sun to implode and take out all creation in the universe.

These ones have longish midfaces tbh

Tfw you'll never look like GarouView attachment 24963

God I wish there was actually a heaven/afterlife
Damn I wish i could pull off that powerful grinning look expression that characters like him have, if I tried it in real life I would look like a retard and non threatening at all.
Doflamingo and alucard also have that look.
5523407-5284611-7946394435-donqu.jpg

1633b428df9b1413f97fbcfd7c988816.jpg

I find korean celebs and kpop idols most resembling of anime characters.

Ds

So true, when I self insert this is what I picture to look like:

236699.jpg

:feelsree: WTF HOWWWWW?????
This dude is outmatching drawed characters in terms of appearance.
He is literally better looking then characters that have been strategically designed to be as attractive as possible.
I fucking hate biology with every fiber of my being, I wish i could cause the sun to implode and take out all creation in the universe.

I remember being 8-9 when I first saw him, soul-crushing. Then I got into Baywatch...how I didn’t rope is beyond me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back