Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to live in an anti-feminist country.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I want to live in an anti-feminist country but two problems.

1. I can’t afford to move.

2. I have no clue how to travel (I’m diagnosed autistic if that helps).

I find the laws in my own country to be cucked because they do sod all about women being whores but in anti-feminist countries, being a whore is illegal, just the way it should be, it really does suck when you compare your own country to countries where being a whore is like being on the sex register because many will want you dead if you’re a whore in anti-feminist countries, just like when someone on the sex register is wanted dead by many.

Sluts are despised in anti-feminist countries so even if a woman is a slut, at least the foid will have to hide it and not be open about it the way sluts are open about it in feminist countries.

Only sandnigger islam countries are more or less not feminist but you wouldn't want to live there and they don't accept foreigners anyway

Only sandnigger islam countries are more or less not feminist but you wouldn't want to live there and they don't accept foreigners anyway
They do accept foreigners, getting citizenship can be difficult, though, but the standards of living can be insanely high depending on your occupation, and women repressed.
You could try Brunei, Bahrein, Indonesia or Kwait, or even Malaysia.
Take a look at the freedom index for women, different sources indicate different values, but you can get an overall idea on the subject. I would choose countries that offer safety and high standards of living, such as Saudi Arabia, Brunei and such.

Afghanistan and Poland are the least feminist countries in the world right now.

Yeah, even in modernized parts of Saudi Arabia, if you are a foreigner, it is widely suggested to live somewhere that is moderately guarded. White foreigners get threatened there all the time.

Come to Egypt

poland rly? i thought the slavs were trad cucks
Poland recently banned abortion which is pretty rare these days. I don't think there's many (any) countries that have legalized killing babies and then later made it illegal again. So they must be pretty based.

Last edited:
Poland recently banned abortion which is pretty rsre these days. I don't think there's many (any) countries that have legalized killing babies and then later made it illegal again. So they must be pretty based.
oh ya i heard about that. yea good on them

A man stood in a room with two doors. Over one door was a sign that read "do not enter". Over the other door was a sign that read "no exit". The man just stood there holding his hat.

Sounds like Saudi Arabia is your only compatible option