Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I want to live forever

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Whenever I have negative thoughts all I have to do to cheer myself up is to think about my trip to the Philippines. I know my ascension there will be guaranteed. A country with based aoc and poverty can't go wrong.

Philippines Sees Rise in Multiple Teen Pregnancies to Older Men

Lifefuel tbh. We can all ascend there.

"Child protection advocates say these trends make it necessary to raise the age of the consent, which in the Philippines is 12: one of the lowest in the world."

Cucks will always try to cockblock us. But who gives a fuck about the aoc, anyway. JBs are so desperate that they'll go with anyone who promises her a better life. That's why I only vote for corrupted politicians. It's easier to get JBs in poor and chaotic countries.

"But the second time, things were different, and Joy decided to keep the baby. She began to live with the father, JR, who works as a porter in a cargo truck yard. He was 33, she was 16."

Lifefuel, indeed. A low value man was able to score a 16-year-old girl. I don't even care if she's good-looking. It's all right if she's a 4/10. I only want youth and fertility, both of which are things that old rags can't provide.

https://www.globalcitizen.org/en/content/teen-pregnancy-older-men-philippines/

These men must be very rich, look like Scot Baio or both.
When you said older men, I thought you meant like 50, 60 and up, not 33.

When are you going to the Philippines?

When are you going to the Philippines?

December, hopefully. I want to get JBs by Christmas time.

I will know the rule of the land when I finally get there. If I ascend, I promise I will tell you guys even if it leads to a permaban here.

interested in how ur trip will go

You are normies nightmare bro

Philippines? Yuck man! Imagine having to stoop down to that level of genes.

That's a stupid prejudice, man. What have your people done for you? I assume they have done nothing to help you out of this situation. As a matter of fact, they want you dead.

This site is soooooo going to be shut down by the feds with this topic being here XD

To prey on desperation would make me as soulless and shitty as the enemy. That ain't the way.

Yeah man don't fuck kids. Just because we're crippled doesn't make it right. Aim for 18+

There are better ways of wasting money, OP.

I want the exact opposite

There are better ways of wasting money, OP.

I don't know tbh. I could save it up to buy crap I don't even need. At first, I wanted to use the money to upgrade to a gaming PC but I don't even like games that much anymore. I've never left my country so it would be nice to make a trip to the Philippines where there's a real possibility of ascension.

As if seamaxxing would be any different to a hooker. SEAmaxxing is gigacope tbh.

do you pass as white? I thought you were Brazilian

Hope you have fun on your trip and hopefully you don't die for being a foreigner.

do you pass as white? I thought you were Brazilian

I'm Cristiano Ronaldo sort of white. My grandfather was Portuguese, so I have a Mediterranean look.

Lmao nigga it's beyond fucking over for you

@BlkPillPres already called you out for your lack of action and something like this would be something you should of attempted over 20 yrs ago.
That's a stupid prejudice, man. What have your people done for you? I assume they have done nothing to help you out of this situation. As a matter of fact, they want you dead.
Going there for sex is one thing

Wanting to procreate and breed another subhuman being into this earth with another subhuman is another.

This is not a worthy option to look into to start a family.
To prey on desperation would make me as soulless and shitty as the enemy. That ain't the way.
Massive fucking Cope

Your way aint the way either, it's complete fucking shit. I'd sooner follow through this before ever entertaining "your way".

Last edited:
Lmao nigga it's beyond fucking over for you

@BlkPillPres already called you out for your lack of action and something like this would be something you should of attempted over 20 yrs ago.

This guy has to be a larp, its not possible for a man to be this indecisive and pathetic, nobody is so stupid to just let their life pass them by, and later spend their time complaining about it, as if they didn't watch it happen, dude should just stop wasting time and off himself if he's really that old and still a virgin, there's no point to continuing his existence unless he plans on making some kind of scientific breakthrough to carve his name into history or something

That's why I only vote for corrupted politicians. It's easier to get JBs in poor and chaotic countries.

Stratmaxxing like a pro

A low value man was able to score a 16-year-old girl. I don't even care if she's good-looking. It's all right if she's a 4/10

I'd take a 4/10 jailbait wife too if i can have complete control over her and our finances, decent trade off in my book

I'm Cristiano Ronaldo sort of white. My grandfather was Portuguese, so I have a Mediterranean look.
ah. :chad::chad: hope the trip goes well lel

I'm curry you loser.
Well then it's strange that you of all people would be talking about poor genetics 8n the context of race. My point still stands about your low IQ volcel perspective being applicable to most whitecels here.

i wish i had money on trip to SEA and fuck some noodles

This guy has to be a larp, its not possible for a man to be this indecisive and pathetic, nobody is so stupid to just let their life pass them by, and later spend their time complaining about it, as if they didn't watch it happen, dude should just stop wasting time and off himself if he's really that old and still a virgin, there's no point to continuing his existence unless he plans on making some kind of scientific breakthrough to carve his name into history or something
He would be good cannon fodder for your plans. Perhaps you can run experiments on him in a laboratory.
I'm curry.
I'm so sorry.

Well then it's strange that you of all people would be talking about poor genetics 8n the context of race. My point still stands about your low IQ volcel perspective being applicable to most whitecels here.
Curry tells Ethnic that Filipinas are subhumans, Whites and JBW are blamed and accused of volcelism. It's almost a comedy show at this point.

Op, can you please write a diary, when you are in SEA?

There is a small possibility that this could be achieved by 2050, so there is a slight glimmer of hope

i want to live in another world forever

Curry tells Ethnic that Filipinas are subhumans, Whites and JBW are blamed and accused of volcelism. It's almost a comedy show at this point.
By no means did I blame "whites" I simply acknowledged that this curry holds a similar view to most of the whitecels that refuse to date ethnic foids to escape inceldom which is an observably common view held by the white"cels" who lurk here, and seeing as I find this view point indicative of volcelism I felt the need to express that.

i want to live in another world forever
Ss 88177e5d1bc2c91c189cc242193b4bbbe47912ff1920x1080

Immortalitites me

By no means did I blame "whites" I simply acknowledged that this curry holds a similar view to most of the whitecels that refuse to date ethnic foids to escape inceldom which is an observably common view held by the white"cels" who lurk here, and seeing as I find this view point indicative of volcelism I felt the need to express that.
So we slay all of your women but suddenly now we reject them and we are volcels.

Don't forget your condoms unless you want aids kek

So we slay all of your women but suddenly now we reject them and we are volcels.
No, you and the other white"cels" here dont slay "our" women because you're too retarded to remove your racial requisite and ascend but in general whites get a massive smv boost because of their race and can do infinitely better with ethnic foids then ethnic men can therefore giving the vast majority of whites an opportunity to ascend. These two are not mutually exclusive, yes "you" (assuming you're referring to the white race) disproportionately can and do slay with ethnic women and yes there are volcels like you who choose to rot over your racial preferences but still have the audacity to claim being incels.

Last edited:
No, you and the other white"cels" here dont slay "our" women because you're too retarded to remove your racial requisite and ascend but in general whites get a massive smv boost because of their race and can do infinitely better with ethnic foids then ethnic men can therefore giving the vast majority of whites an opportunity to ascend. These two are not mutually exclusive, yes "you" (assuming you're referring to the white race) disproportionately can and do slay with ethnic women and yes there are volcels like you who choose to rot over your racial preferences but still have the audacity to claim being incels.
Die of cancer stupid cunt I've been turned down by literal 2/10 Ethnic and Rice landwhales just die you racebaiting cunt.

Is the aoc in brazil not 14? Are those 2 years even worth it? I think in most countries prostitution is not legal below 18 anyway, so are you hoping that they will just fuck you for being a rich foreigner that they hope to be their ticket out of that colonial shithole or do you plan to just break the law cuz you think it's less likely to get caught there then in brazil?

It's not ascending, it's betabuxxing, prostitution, when will SEA retards get this?
Men have always had to pay. You either pay with money or looks. Nothing is free in this world.

Good luck bro. I wish I also had the opportunity to go to the based land