Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I want to know what women smell like

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I've never been so close to a woman to smell them other than my mom and granny. I want to know what a young woman smells like but without perfume. I want to smell her sweat, her skin, her essence. Do they smell bad like us do after they sweat? Do they smell like fruits?

Note to the mods: this is NOT female worship I'm just venting I'm sure women must smell as bad as us.

Last edited:
Most women use some kind of perfume or deodorant which smells nice. I guess when they don't they smell just as bad as we. I wouldn't mind though.

They smell not much different. It's just they apply more shitty cosmetic products to hide their true smell.

Just like males, sorry to ruin it for you.
During weekends me and my sister wouldn't shower and we both smelled like shit.

That's understandable OP

They smell like cum

Young foids have this potion of pheromones that makes you fall in love with them

When i lived in an apartment complex...

It had a line for the too few washing machines... Often foids would leave their dirty underwear, and stuff...

They smell nice.

Bon temps!

[email protected]

They smell good and delicious as fuck but only Chad fucks women

My second last crush smelled like sweat. One of reasons why is not good idea to get crush only based on virtual conversations. In reality cunt was unpleasant, smelly, and cold