Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I WANT TO KILL THEM.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I saw that thread on fucking reddit 

https://www.reddit.com/r/insanepeoplefacebook/comments/7yy983/not_facebook_but_definitely_insane/

And it pissed me off how cucks and normies are too fucking stupid and how women always have the last laugh at the end. Instead of standing with us, they're against us just to please women like a pathetic tamed dog. I want to destroy them too bad and laugh at them while they beg to continue their pathetic lives and get the satisfaction of seeing them suffering and humiliated in a pathetic way and laugh at them with everyone they caused him to suffer (the weak of society). I'm just too fucking angry now.

Inb4 "go ER". What's the point of killing 6 or 7 people and then be killed ? I want to kill MILLIONS. Going ER can never satisfy my anger.

Operation Cuck Holocaust needs to put into place.

Stanx22 said:
I want to kill MILLIONS.

Become a political ruler of a country with nukes

Kointo said:
Become a political ruler of a country with nukes

That would be awesome, i would press thr fucking button before i sit on the chair.

a-virgin-nigger said:
Operation Cuck Holocaust needs to put into place.

BURN THEM ALL.